• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Post your meme teams :3

NoxCock

Reaction score
So like, ever since I’ve started playing SkullGirls mobile I’ve immediately established a dream team of Peacocks just for the giggles. It originally consisted of Peashooter, That’s All Folks, and Untouchable. Now since I’ve gotten more Peacocks and those Peacocks got buffs, I’ve made a 2nd gen dream team named “the meme team” because of how gimmicky they are.

Dream team (Glass to Stone): Ultraviolet, That’s All Folks, Untouchable

Meme team (Welcome to die): Inkling, Peashooter, Sketchy.

Post your teams if you have any in particular. Try to come up with a name for them too.

Last edited:
(Dream) 287 Pounds: Wulfsbane - Number One - Cold Stones

(Meme) Bomb Squad: Immoral Fiber - Immoral Fiber - Last Hope

Reactions: NoxCock
Well........ I don't know if you can say that my team is a dream team but they served me to reach high streaks on gold prize fights.
Name: Meter Eater
1. Eliza (Silver-wind)
2. Eliza (Silver-Fire)
3. Valentine (Gold-Water)

My meme team is for personal reasons a joke, because I have all the silver characters of this game except one, I always got a bronze or the other silver variant but never this character.
Name: Keep Trying
1, 2 and 3: Big Band-Resonant Evil (If I remember well this is the name of this variant).

Dream Team:
Parasoul Primed
Valentine Silent Kill
Cerebella Harley Quinn

Temple Team (Meme team):
Painwheel Bronze Water
Double Temple Tyrant
Any water Character

(Dream) 287 Pounds: Wulfsbane - Number One - Cold Stones

(Meme) Bomb Squad: Immoral Fiber - Immoral Fiber - Last Hope
Ahh different beginning tiers for the dream team. Nice.

And the bomb squad sounds absolutely disgusting. All that healing tho.

Well........ I don't know if you can say that my team is a dream team but they served me to reach high streaks on gold prize fights.
Name: Meter Eater
1. Eliza (Silver-wind)
2. Eliza (Silver-Fire)
3. Valentine (Gold-Water)

My meme team is for personal reasons a joke, because I have all the silver characters of this game except one, I always got a bronze or the other silver variant but never this character.
Name: Keep Trying
1, 2 and 3: Big Band-Resonant Evil (If I remember well this is the name of this variant).
Okay so dream team sounds pretty standard and nice.

But that meme team...ohhh no...

Are you Satan?

Reactions: vucaar
Ahh different beginning tiers for the dream team. Nice.

And the bomb squad sounds absolutely disgusting. All that healing tho.
The disgusting part comes in when you use the Last Hope's Forbidden Procedure to res the bombs and then send them immediately back out to die and explode again.

Also those just happen to also be the strongest beo's, and I happen to have them trained up already.

The disgusting part comes in when you use the Last Hope's Forbidden Procedure to res the bombs and then send them immediately back out to die and explode again.

Also those just happen to also be the strongest beo's, and I happen to have them trained up already.

Okay that’s just evil. Or maybe...just very IMMORAL of you. :3

And I know they’re the strongest. Like how my dream team is made up of the strongest Peacocks...and That's All Folks.

Reactions: ImaiKari
Okay so dream team sounds pretty standard and nice.

But that meme team...ohhh no...

Are you Satan?

Yeah, I know my dream team are too normal but these are my favourite characters, at least in this game and they take meter all the time (the most important).

And the meme team...... I'm still searching a Resonant Evil Big Band. I've never gotten one.

Yeah, I know my dream team are too normal but these are my favourite characters, at least in this game and they take meter all the time (the most important).

And the meme team...... I'm still searching a Resonant Evil Big Band. I've never gotten one.
I only have one at lvl 1. I don’t really touch RE because I already have a fully leveled Robocopy, and I’m too lazy.

If I had 3 Robocopies then I would make another meme team called “Snowball or bust”.

Dead awaits you:
1. Xenamorph
2. Resonant Evil
3. Surgeon General

As the name said, I enjoy Black Death

Main
epicsax bigband
Harlequin cerebella
Untouchable peacock

Meme(disable is too fun)
No egrets parasol