• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Powering up: How much to level before feeding?

McBradd

Reaction score
So when sacrificing a character to level up another, you generally want to level it to get the extra skill points, right?

Is there a 'sweet spot' for how far to level a character? It seems like a pain to invest a bunch of time/coin into a character you plan to use for food.

It really depends on when you think it's time to stop but I normally level them up to about level 20 before I feed as it just feels right for me since I normally grind high levels on prize fights so I get to 20 pretty quickly but again it really depends on you and what you like to do.

Never invest coin into food. You won't use them in fights. Just stick them with two stronger chars and you'll never even have to tag them in.

Also, keep them around to sacrifice for evolving chars rather than to level them. They really don't give much exp.

I level duplicate fighters to their level cap then sacrifice them for evolving other fighters. I think using power up is a waste since it doesn't really give meaningful amounts of XP compared to what you'd get from Prize Fights.

It's always a good idea to keep fighters even if you don't have anyone you want to evolve, maybe you'll find them useful down the road when they release new fighters you'll want to evolve.