• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Prize fight bug

Hideaki

Reaction score
I need help, many of the Spanish server can enter the Prize fight "Spring Cleaning" but to my appears this, I don't know if it's something general or what happens

I hope it's a solution, In advance thank you very much
Screenshot_20220404-175057.jpg

Reactions: Pochito
These are often temporary network issues that should resolve themselves, are you still getting this error?

Reactions: Pochito and Hideaki
Estos son a menudo problemas de red temporales que deberían resolverse solos, ¿sigue recibiendo este error?
Yes, and this problem occurs only with "Spring Cleaning"

Reactions: Pochito
Sí, y este problema ocurre solo con la "Limpieza de primavera"
A mí también me pasa lo mismo Hideaki, solo en esa pelea premiada me sale ese error desde hace 3 días, espero lo solucionen pronto.Screenshot_20220406_232424_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg

Yes, and this problem occurs only with "Spring Cleaning"
Will you please share your account info and I will have an engineer investigate.

I need your Username and Public ID (located in the bottom right of the options menu)

My Ussername is: Hideakiuwu

My ID is: 4r3d-3d21l

I had an engineer take a look but they didn't find anything awry. Have you already tried to reinstall the game?

Reactions: Hideaki
Yes, I did it twice. Remains the same, Iguess I won't be able to play this prize fight, still thanks for the help