• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight Cut Offs After 2.2

cappatacus

Reaction score
I think the question of the minimum requirements for top 10% in pf has been asked a lot, but with this new update I feel like I've been able to earn pts easier and wanted to know where everyone else stands.
Back in August, the Eliza top 10% cutoff was about 2.5 mil; rn I have around 6 mil. Note that I just recently hit max lvl and my top fighters are less than 7k, am I actually doing good or does pf give more pts for streaks?

I think the question of the minimum requirements for top 10% in pf has been asked a lot, but with this new update I feel like I've been able to earn pts easier and wanted to know where everyone else stands.
Back in August, the Eliza top 10% cutoff was about 2.5 mil; rn I have around 6 mil. Note that I just recently hit max lvl and my top fighters are less than 7k, am I actually doing good or does pf give more pts for streaks?

i think you're doing very well! i don't think the points given for streaks has changed, it's just that the way PF placed you with other players is based more on your streak than FS.
i can't really say if i notice a difference about how it's easier to get points now or not, since i haven't played PF much. i think it depends per person because of how your opponents are determined. new players may think it's harder (since it's hard for them to get higher streaks) while experienced and veteran players may think it's great and easy to get points.
like i said, i haven't played much, so i wouldn't know a lot.

I guess I'm in the upper tier for this game, and the amount of points I'm getting feels more erratic. Sometimes they've been higher, and other times they've been lower.

It's a little easier to build up points it seems, perhaps because there's a bunch of fight in the middle of building up a streak which simultaneously have around 3 or more multiplier and a decent amount from my opponent, but I can also clear them out exceptionally easily with a single max level character. If I manage to win a good number after getting to 16, I'm golden, and make way more than I did before.

However, if I make some dumb mistake, and get knocked down to the bottom, I don't always have the motivation to fight through the trash groups to get into the fun fights again. And then I haven't done as well.

The only real data point I have is the less recent Medici event, I got top 100 with 3.7 million points, which seems low. The Medici event after that I got around 3 million and didn't make top 100, so it's not that much lower (if it is lower)

Reactions: Inked
I guess I'm in the upper tier for this game, and the amount of points I'm getting feels more erratic. Sometimes they've been higher, and other times they've been lower.

It's a little easier to build up points it seems, perhaps because there's a bunch of fight in the middle of building up a streak which simultaneously have around 3 or more multiplier and a decent amount from my opponent, but I can also clear them out exceptionally easily with a single max level character. If I manage to win a good number after getting to 16, I'm golden, and make way more than I did before.

However, if I make some dumb mistake, and get knocked down to the bottom, I don't always have the motivation to fight through the trash groups to get into the fun fights again. And then I haven't done as well.

The only real data point I have is the less recent Medici event, I got top 100 with 3.7 million points, which seems low. The Medici event after that I got around 3 million and didn't make top 100, so it's not that much lower (if it is lower)

i have the same problem when i lose a streak. i know i have to keep going but i just really hate having to go through the lower fights first to get back to where i was.

Reactions: fanghoul
i have the same problem when i lose a streak. i know i have to keep going but i just really hate having to go through the lower fights first to get back to where i was.

It's kinda weird really, because they're fast fights. It's like 15 minutes to get through the first 10. But it's time I could be doing something else I guess.

The cutoffs are messed up now thanks to cheaters who make it harder for legit players.

Reactions: Shawesome
The cutoffs are messed up now thanks to cheaters who make it harder for legit players.
They are cheaters ? That could explain my team of 9k fighters losing against a 1k fighter team, when I have untouchable

I think the Medici Event you are talking about is one of the 24 hour ones that occured on a weekday. The score will be lower since people will still want to grind out gold, and they have school/work to worry about.

The weekend Medici Event now runs alone, alternating with Show Me Your Moves, which means more time to focus on that event.

The weekday medici's always have a lower threshold due to the ongoing Prize Fights and it occurring during a work day.