• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight: Hot Off The Presses

I can reay help with dorvidden procedure, but i was able to figure out a really good combo finisher after doing my jab into Arial, (I use contervenom: sedative onece they hit the ground from the ariel then checkmate incision. I also have enough time to use Chocoglycemia)
And because i have GS Valentine i heal if i kill them, so if also use Chocoglycemia i can quickly heal up More damage)

mechanically. a lot of her moves are "one hit" or miss, e.g. Countervenom:detox and Countervenom:sedative when used when a character is "waking up" after falling down basically deals ZERO damage. So it profusely annoys me. :3
Ehhh, countervenoms are bad at oki because of their very short active frames window (which is generally true for Val due to her ninja flavour). Countervenoms are very good as finishers though for the same reason. Double countervenom or countervenom+incision are guaranteed hits after a juggle, not even character specific. My only problem with them is low chance to proc special effects on detox and paralyzis. OTOH sedative is 100% which makes it pure OPness because of the very fast countervenom recharge, so you can generally squeeze any given countervenom every second combo (or if you have full selection of countervenoms and precise incision, you can alternate 2 CVs and CV+Incision after every combo). Vial hazards though I don't like. They get too long startup and recovery and very low damage and a need to be charged up beforehand for meh effect.
Also, how does Forbidden Procedure work? I use it all the time and it resurrects teammates only 1 in 10 times or so. So whenever I use it, I am hoping for a dead teammate to wake up with 15% health but still end up with no resurrected teammates... so it is a huge let down most of the time because I want to resurrect someone.. :3 (my skill is level 3 and has a tick next to "resurrect fallen teammates with 15% health)
I never used FP (again, I have horrible luck with val move drops and the first FP I ever got happened a couple of days ago), but AFAIK you have to use it on top of the fallen comrade.

I see I have a lot to learn about Valentine!! :3 Thanks for the tips guys.. I really do need more practise

Reactions: GPAngel
Ugh...20mil points just to get Dragon Brawler. There were quite a few I would have been happy with so with such high odds I thought for sure the game wouldn't screw me over as much as it always does =P

I got Windswept Filia. Not sure how I feel about this. The Evade mechanic is hard to use (for me), so this is one of the more technical characters in my collection. I'm also unsure of how that first tier signature ability functions. Like, do you have a 35% chance to avoid projectiles when using the Evade ability, or is it that 35% of projectiles will just miss you no matter what you're doing?

Silver lining (lol) is that now I finally have an Air elemental gold fighter.

I got Windswept Filia. Not sure how I feel about this. The Evade mechanic is hard to use (for me), so this is one of the more technical characters in my collection. I'm also unsure of how that first tier signature ability functions. Like, do you have a 35% chance to avoid projectiles when using the Evade ability, or is it that 35% of projectiles will just miss you no matter what you're doing?

Silver lining (lol) is that now I finally have an Air elemental gold fighter.
It's the latter, she just has a 35% chance of projectiles simply flying through her and not dealing damage, regardless of whether she's using her Evade ability or not.

She's definitely harder to play and also more risky since filias are rather fragile.
But also has a lot of potential for high damage because of the enrage stacks and filling BBs quickly with Haste.

Quick tip about the countervenoms: you can use them after your juggle when they hit he ground. Checkmate Incision and the venoms combo into each other, as well.

Quick tip about the countervenoms: you can use them after your juggle when they hit he ground. Checkmate Incision and the venoms combo into each other, as well.

Yeah I agree there, I usually Queue Countervenom after the air combo to drain their blockbusters (I only have that one blockbuster). Sometimes it feels like checkmate incision doesn’t hit as much as it could after queueing it after air combo but that could be just me. (I.e. after full combo only 3 scalpels hit while on ground 5-6 hit)