• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fights Tier List

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Kulczewski here. Seeing as the last time we got any kind of Tier List was a long time ago, I wanted to put together a new one so as to help both new and advanced players make decisions regarding their fighters and investments, and because I feel like the game's landscape changed drastically since the last time we got a list.

For those who don't know me: I'm Kulczewski. I've been playing Skullgirls Mobile ever since its first launch back in may 2017. As you might guess, I've been lv 70 for a long time, and got a large collection of both fighters and moves. I really love the grindy aspect of this game and usually break past 50+ win streaks on Prize Fights whenever I have the time. I've made it past 100 on many different occasions, and my all-time record is 156 (without resets ofc, and before the HP bug happened). Hence why I wanted to make a PF Tier List meant for offense, past 50+ wins (meaning 500% ATK/HP modifiers). For this, I asked various outstanding players, such as Gamma, HeGunz, Yujipooji, Radikc, はすっぽぽ (Hasu), だいすけ (Daisuke), Belar, and Calypthea among many others, for their opinions and help, so as to make the list as complete as it could be.

And now, without further ado, the list:

1F8CBCB8-DFDB-4C5D-AD3B-492CF356D6BB.jpeg

SS
  • Some form of damage modifier/amplifier.
  • Good meter control.
  • Strong Special Moves.
  • Not as BB-reliant.
S
  • Basically fighters that missed out on SS just because they lack one or two of the traits listed above: Primed would tick almost all the boxes save for meter control, for example.
A
  • Overall solid fighters.
  • Noticeable weaknesses thanks to their SAs, stats, moves, etc.
Niche
  • Fighters with an SA designed for specific situations.
  • Note that Niche isn't under SS, S, nor A. It's just a compilation of fighters from all tiers.
Honorable Mention
  • Good offensive fighters that get outclassed by another variant of the same character. Sheltered's just budget Primed; CStones is WBane but weaker; BHD and CCutter, etc.
And Supports is pretty self-explanatory.

Also noteworthy:
  • Doublicious could've easily made SS, but being a Silver, and a Double to boot, her HP's so low past 50 wins you just end up getting chipped to death before even getting to ele advantage.
  • Toad was on the cusp of making SS as well. A lot of players suggested I move her up there. In the end, and after assessing Harlequin's strengths, I didn't.
  • As BB-reliant as DFrizz might be thanks to her SA, it's that same SA that lets her play around an infinity of scenarios given the buffs she can get from it.
And that would be it. It took me a long time asking all the players I could for their opinions and stuff; still feel free to agree, disagree, or whatever is in between. After all, discussion's what this forum's for. Also special thanks to raini for putting together the TierMaker with all the fighter cards and all!

Last edited:
This list is probably the best guide for a player trying to decide into which card resources should be invested. I think there are a few things worth pointing out:

1) Prize fight against 500% atk/hp is different from the utility needed in rift battles. While there is some overlap, I think a rift attackers tier list would be significantly different.

2) There are 4 Doubles in SS tier. Chaos is a very strong marquee ability and is the reason why for such high rating. This includes Jawbreaker. So far, I haven't noticed the new Resist stat making any difference in the power of chaos.
- additional note: Each of the Doubles rated SS has a signature ability that benefits transmuting to something other than elemental advantage. This is significant because a lot of time/health can be lost trying to get to elemental advantage and, as pointed out, this is the major limitation of Doublicious.

3) Toad Warrior belongs in SS.

Thank you for the list, real handy to choose which fighters to work on next.

Seeing how there are a ton of doubles on the list, how do you usually build them? I have a Xenomorph and I'm woking on a Doublicious but I have no idea what to equip the later with.

Thanks a lot for the list! This will probably be useful to a lot of newer players.

I would probably nudge Summer Salt up to SS, if only because being able to remove buffs like Last Stand or Heavy Regen can really make a huge difference in success in a tough fight.

I don't really get Primed being S and Harlequin being SS, when they're both about raw doing big damage and honestly Primed is better at it. I suppose Harlequin is better at taking a hit, and meter control. I just haven't found a lot of use for Harlequin as a front line fighter compared to using her as support for Primed and sometimes two shotting people with Napalm Shot.

Seeing how there are a ton of doubles on the list, how do you usually build them? I have a Xenomorph and I'm woking on a Doublicious but I have no idea what to equip the later with.

A lot of Double’s power comes from Chaos marquee ability. This means you want to raise crit rate. She also has good special moves that combo together. A strong combo sequence includes Cilia Slide -> Bogus Buzzard -> Hornet Bomber. The setup and follow up are fairly flexible. YouTube combo guides by Oozygamer
and Oddlegend
should be helpful.

Thank you for the list, real handy to choose which fighters to work on next.

Thanks! And yes, Double's plenty strong in general. There're a lot of reasons, but I'd just narrow it down to two main ones: her excellent Special Moves combo game, and Chaos. As Blimeylimey said, Cilia Slide into Bogus Buzzard into Hornet Bomber's easily one of the most practical and strong combos in the entire game; and while Double herself doesn't really have hard meter control outside of Rainbow Blight, Chaos provides that and so, so much more, hence why she's commonly built around critical rate and damage.

Thanks a lot for the list! This will probably be useful to a lot of newer players.

I would probably nudge Summer Salt up to SS, if only because being able to remove buffs like Last Stand or Heavy Regen can really make a huge difference in success in a tough fight.

I don't really get Primed being S and Harlequin being SS, when they're both about raw doing big damage and honestly Primed is better at it. I suppose Harlequin is better at taking a hit, and meter control. I just haven't found a lot of use for Harlequin as a front line fighter compared to using her as support for Primed and sometimes two shotting people with Napalm Shot.

The argument you make for Summer Salt is pretty solid: buff removal's often overlooked bc of how uncommon it is. Problem I see is she and Primed suffer from the lack of the same thing: meter control. While there's plenty of Parasouls wielding meter control SAs, it just so happens that the two best ones don't have any access to it whatsoever. And that starts to matter a whole lot more when you just can't one shot your opponent anymore even with all their DPS. And while Parasoul's intercept and throw game are definitely top notch, you just can't rely on those variables when trying to make a list meant to compile all relevant attackers. Argument could be made now that they gave Parasoul's Burst a Blockbuster block, but only time will tell I guess.

Sorry! The list was ready before these new diamonds got announced. I wanna let some time pass before making any statements about 'em, but if I had to guess, Risky Ginger would probably be S. She just looks like a red Primed for now, but I could be wrong. Still think she's worth the investment ofc, since a good fire element fighter will always be welcomed.

Reactions: Diony
The argument you make for Summer Salt is pretty solid: buff removal's often overlooked bc of how uncommon it is. Problem I see is she and Primed suffer from the lack of the same thing: meter control. While there's plenty of Parasouls wielding meter control SAs, it just so happens that the two best ones don't have any access to it whatsoever. And that starts to matter a whole lot more when you just can't one shot your opponent anymore even with all their DPS. And while Parasoul's intercept and throw game are definitely top notch, you just can't rely on those variables when trying to make a list meant to compile all relevant attackers. Argument could be made now that they gave Parasoul's Burst a Blockbuster block, but only time will tell I guess.

The chips of damage from Summer Salt's SA will also kill enemies, which I'm not sure too many people are aware off. It's a small thing, but I find it useful (and occasionally hilarious).

It's funny, I got into using Primed precisely as a means of doing meter control for Painwheel's event. Admittedly, controlling meter by doing a lot of damage and just a few hits has it's real limits though. Parasoul's do also all have access to precision now via Egret Call now, which means that they can bypass any number of annoying SA's. Hit Untouchable for full damage, or make Last Hope go down after the first time rather than letting her get back up.

These are the things that draw me to Parasouls, and I'd like to put them out there for anyone else reading the list. They may not be what makes a character move from S to SS on this list and that's just fine.

U might want to replace harle with criminal mind later,CM is a bella that have same exact stats as harlequin,but with deathmark that can make DaF n dynamo very dangerous,bleeds mekansm,also thorns that can secure tied battle if enemy use bb3 (or maybe u will win if u have last stand buff from trauma center or dead alive),pair her with harlequin to boost the SM n sheltered to boost her crits rate more or any vals with trauma center to safe use thorns.

Reactions: Soaked-In-Soul
And here I was with volatility on my Xenomorph... d'oh

@Blimeylimey @Tom Kulczewski Thank you both for the pointers, I'll readjust my Xenomorph and evolve it to diamond as soon as I get some essences and report back!

The chips of damage from Summer Salt's SA will also kill enemies, which I'm not sure too many people are aware off. It's a small thing, but I find it useful (and occasionally hilarious).

It's funny, I got into using Primed precisely as a means of doing meter control for Painwheel's event. Admittedly, controlling meter by doing a lot of damage and just a few hits has it's real limits though. Parasoul's do also all have access to precision now via Egret Call now, which means that they can bypass any number of annoying SA's. Hit Untouchable for full damage, or make Last Hope go down after the first time rather than letting her get back up.

These are the things that draw me to Parasouls, and I'd like to put them out there for anyone else reading the list. They may not be what makes a character move from S to SS on this list and that's just fine.

I think Summer Salt shines way more in Rifts, where buff removal is vital for the armor nodes. I use her there as a can opener if my Xeno is spent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Kulczewski