• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fights - Two to Tangle

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
So this event is coming to a close in a couple of hours.
According to the devs there won't be an official leaderboard for a while, so I'm curious to see where y'all stand and what do you think of the new mode?

What Score did you end up accumulating in each Rank?
What was your highest streak?
Did you enter every event?
Any comments about the mode in general?

I couldn't enter bronze as it kept giving me an error message. I have been playing both silver and gold and a few matches of the Medici one.

In terms of positives, I certainly would never complain about alternative ways to get gold and shards. That said, I would have liked to see the top prize to at least be the alternative gold Fillia rather than the standard one. Maybe lower ranked prizes could include a random character specific draw? As I mentioned in another thread the new AI has made combat a bit of a slog, and it has been most noticeable in this mode as losses can often feel reduced to bad luck or cheap AI now, and when that kills a streak it's another level of frustrating. My only other gripe is that with the Medici event occurring at the same time, it's hard to divide characters as you don't know how much attention should be spent on one event or another. I've just decided to focus on clearing all the guaranteed rewards.

So this event is coming to a close in a couple of hours.
According to the devs there won't be an official leaderboard for a while, so I'm curious to see where y'all stand and what do you think of the new mode?

What Score did you end up accumulating in each Rank?
What was your highest streak?
Did you enter every event?
Any comments about the mode in general?

I've played the gold one the most, completed all the milestones for silver, and just played a bit of bronze.

Highest streak was 111 in the gold one, had trouble maintaining streaks at the start since I wasn't used to the new AI behaviour and the changes to the combat system.

8xbTfmE.png

Overall I like this mode more than quick play, since the opponents are almost always stronger than my team and every fight is a challenge once I got on a decent win streak.

I liked the fight modifiers for the silver level one the most, sometimes fights got really wild when special move cooldowns reset for both sides and we were basically spamming at each other.

Just wish there were more milestone rewards past the 10th and a way for us to see our current rank in the event.

Highest streak was 111 in the gold one,

?!?
What the heck! I lost a day of play because of various reasons, but that is a serious amount of games!

My highest streak was around 20 games (cut short because of a crash bug ;_;)
Currently sitting at 2,675,000 points in Gold.
I mainly focused on Gold level events.

?!?
What the heck! I lost a day of play because of various reasons, but that is a serious amount of games!

My highest streak was around 20 games (cut short because of a crash bug ;_;)
Currently sitting at 2,675,000 points in Gold.
I mainly focused on Gold level events.

I just played during breaks from work and in between Overwatch matches.

I think it would be better if the multiplier was more forgiving for losses and crashes. Where it decreases by 1 or something instead of resetting to 1.

I just played during breaks from work and in between Overwatch matches.

I think it would be better if the multiplier was more forgiving for losses and crashes. Where it decreases by 1 or something instead of resetting to 1.
Nah, I like the reseting of the multiplier. I'd just rather there were no game crashing bugs that interrupt it ;_;

Hot dang!

21 million wow haha.

My highest streak was around 21 fights or so.

I ended up with a score around 5 million or so.

I missed about 2 days of the event due to various work reasons... so probably could have gotten 15million+ if I tried.

Hopefully 5 million will get me in top 10%... but right now it doesn't look like any prizes have been awarded.

Or maybe I just missed out....

Hot dang!

21 million wow haha.

My highest streak was around 21 fights or so.

I ended up with a score around 5 million or so.

I missed about 2 days of the event due to various work reasons... so probably could have gotten 15million+ if I tried.

Hopefully 5 million will get me in top 10%... but right now it doesn't look like any prizes have been awarded.

Or maybe I just missed out....
I don't see any event rewards in my mailbox either, maybe I missed it too!

honestly if it takes 20m+ to get in top 10% i don't think i will bother LOL.

Tis too much work for my very little precious time.

honestly if it takes 20m+ to get in top 10% i don't think i will bother LOL.

Tis too much work for my very little precious time.

Probably doesn't take that much, since the game is still in soft launch and there aren't that many players to compete against yet. Your score of around 5 million will likely put your rank at top 10s or top 1-10%.

My score was overkill and it's probably in the top 1-10 ranks if not #1 rank. There's currently no indication of your rank progress so that's why I thought it's best if I assume the worst and try to get the highest score possible.

I probably would've went hard on this event.. But i already have a parasite weave filia so heh.

In eliza I will definitely try for 10m + though.. I think every1 will.

Though you are correct, no way to gauge how many people are actually playing soft launch or are still playing atm. There are a lot of IOS games!

I probably would've went hard on this event.. But i already have a parasite weave filia so heh.

In eliza I will definitely try for 10m + though.. I think every1 will.

Though you are correct, no way to gauge how many people are actually playing soft launch or are still playing atm. There are a lot of IOS games!

If it's top 10% wouldn't it be possible to make dummy accounts, do a fight and forget. And you'll improve everyone's chances. If an entire comnunity did it... Imagine the corruption, err I mean... Community benefit...?

If it's top 10% wouldn't it be possible to make dummy accounts, do a fight and forget. And you'll improve everyone's chances. If an entire comnunity did it... Imagine the corruption, err I mean... Community benefit...?

Exploiting the system like that will most likely get your main account and all the smurf accounts banned. They can know if you made a bunch of accounts.

Exploiting the system like that will most likely get your main account and all the smurf accounts banned. They can know if you made a bunch of accounts.

Yeah I know. I'm surprised that there's this obvious expliot to push up a few percentage - and hopefully pointed it out to the devs (please don't ban me, I'm still suffering from George's nerf.)

Yeah I know. I'm surprised that there's this obvious expliot to push up a few percentage - and hopefully pointed it out to the devs (please don't ban me, I'm still suffering from George's nerf.)

Isn't the only way to log into another account is to reinstall the game?

You would need to make a lot of smurf accounts to exploit the system like that. And it's probably better to focusing on winning fights instead, since such an exploit would be time consuming with little benefit.

You can't get banned if you don't break any rules.

Isn't the only way to log into another account is to reinstall the game?

You would need to make a lot of smurf accounts to exploit the system like that. And it's probably better to focusing on winning fights instead, since such an exploit would be time consuming with little benefit.

You can log in with any number of Facebook accounts I think. Never actually tried though to see what'd happen.
As you say though, it'd be such a waste of time that you'd be better off just playing the game.

Reactions: moisterrific
I couldn't enter bronze as it kept giving me an error message. I have been playing both silver and gold and a few matches of the Medici one.

We're aware of this issue and are planning a quick server update to address it in the next day or two, sorry for the initial hiccup!

I don't see any event rewards in my mailbox either, maybe I missed it too!

The rewards SHOULD have gone out already, we're investigating as we speak - thanks for your patience! As folks have mentioned already, we're in limited release atm so you should place in higher reward tiers than normal (after we do our wide release later this week).

Will let you know once we have more info regarding the rewards.

Reactions: Cellsai
We're aware of this issue and are planning a quick server update to address it in the next day or two, sorry for the initial hiccup!

The rewards SHOULD have gone out already, we're investigating as we speak - thanks for your patience! As folks have mentioned already, we're in limited release atm so you should place in higher reward tiers than normal (after we do our wide release later this week).

Will let you know once we have more info regarding the rewards.

Hey, there are a couple of other errors as well (there's other threads up for them). I'd really fix this before you guys launch the game. It wouldn't look very good if the game launches with a lot of bugs.

Hey, there are a couple of other errors as well (there's other threads up for them). I'd really fix this before you guys launch the game. It wouldn't look very good if the game launches with a lot of bugs.

We're investing all reported errors (and are doing our own extensive internal testing as well) and will try to address them ASAP.

We are watching the Support/Suggestion forums to see what issues you all are most concerned about to help triage and prioritize our fixes.

Reactions: moisterrific
We're investing all reported errors (and are doing our own extensive internal testing as well) and will try to address them ASAP.

We are watching the Support/Suggestion forums to see what issues you all are most concerned about to help triage and prioritize our fixes.

Cool. I hope none of the bugs are too difficult to fix. Good luck.

Reactions: MightyZug