• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

prize fights

Joser

Reaction score
Could someone please tell me how many points I need to reach 10% of each character in prize fights on diamond difficulty

Alguien podría por favor decirme cuantos puntos necesito para alcanzar el 10% de cada personaje en peleas de premio en dificultad diamante

Hey there! We generally don't have that info at times, but the official twitter often posts the last Prize Fight scores to give you a rough idea of how much you'll need to do for the next one!

Could someone please tell me how many points I need to reach 10% of each character in prize fights on diamond difficulty

Alguien podría por favor decirme cuantos puntos necesito para alcanzar el 10% de cada personaje en peleas de premio en dificultad diamante
Yeah, because it is percentage based, there's no 'fixed' score for any level (60/30/10%)
The 'rule of thumb' is to review the previous PF (minimum) 10% results (posted weekly here) and aim for that score +2-5M more 'just in case'; there's too many variables to know the 'minimum' score for 10%. I guess it's safe to say the if you can do 90-100M every Diamond PF, then you're good for 10%. GL!

Reactions: Erick Draves