• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Pro censorship is pro violence. POLL

Skullgirls should be uncensored in order to Distance itself from violent extremists

• Yes. This is a simple question.

• No, I think art is harmful and accuse others of being racist pedos but are secretly a violent person

• No, I think because Mark Kern is the target then It's acceptable.

• No, I'm afraid of being judged

• No, I have another toxic reason

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedoffConsumer

Reaction score
In reference to my earlier thread. I described how unhinged pro censorship people are.

With all the slander and accusations of pedo, nazi racist. It seems that was all projection.

GMI9DFDWsAEiGxX - Copy.jpg

WE ahve had open cries of "panties" pedo or it isn't a big deal on the skullgirls discord. That is covered in the original thread.
But all of that is fiction. that doesn't cause harm. I'm not even sure the people that defend the censorship believe what they believe.

they're crazy.

Patently so.

transphboia_child_pussy.png

covering_up_a_child.png

THIS DOES.

I dont' care what you think. maybe there should be a toggle for and agaisnt censorship. that way everyone is happy. BUT THIS SHOULD BE A CAUSE FOR ALARM. The pro censorship crowd are always violent. they've always been like this. Now it's just irrefutable.

the threats and sludge are also open in the Discord. That toxicity is not something we should tolerate.

and if you are saying It's good this person is being targeted... i want you to think very long and hard about what kind of person you are.

Attachments

• a litteral threat.png
    a litteral threat.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 5
  • GMJBUr6WEAAZyZ2.png
    GMJBUr6WEAAZyZ2.png
    273.9 KB · Views: 4
So .. exactly how many times are you gonna post the same thing? Just so everyone knows.

So .. exactly how many times are you gonna post the same thing? Just so everyone knows.
As many times as it takes. All the better to uncensor the game. :) Once it's restored, you'll be rid of me.

How many times are you going to be passive aggressive and post a put down? You could be nice instead.

As many times as it takes. All the better to uncensor the game. :) Once it's restored, you'll be rid of me.
So, you're gonna be here forever then....
How many times are you going to be passive aggressive and post a put down? You could be nice instead.
Passive aggressive? You're the one who attacks everyone regardless if they say good or bad things about you unless they agree about the censorship. Well since it's a recurring thing it makes it easier to just ignore it

Kettle calling the pot much?

So, you're gonna be here forever then....

Passive aggressive? You're the one who attacks everyone regardless if they say good or bad things about you unless they agree about the censorship. Well since it's a recurring thing it makes it easier to just ignore it

Kettle calling the pot much?
Well how is me calling out your passive aggressiveness also passive aggressive?

Now you're being insulting. This does not help you. Is this really the kind of community we foster here?

If you don't like me that much, why prove my point?

Thank you as well for proving mine.

I've read quite a few comments posted by this user and I told myself to just ignore them so I won't direct this reply towards them. I saw this and I thought ok, a poll, how nice. This will help create some actual data on the defined issue. except they clearly show they have 0 intent to change mindset or allow arguments being held with how they worded the possible answers.

I could go through their arguments and dismantle them (different post), but at the end of the day, this person username is "PedoffConsumer" so I wouldn't take them seriously either way. Just for anyone reading this, it has 0 use to reply to threads like these.

Or in the spirit of this poll, if you agree with me you're smart and if you disagree you are racist.

I've read quite a few comments posted by this user and I told myself to just ignore them so I won't direct this reply towards them. I saw this and I thought ok, a poll, how nice. This will help create some actual data on the defined issue. except they clearly show they have 0 intent to change mindset or allow arguments being held with how they worded the possible answers.

I could go through their arguments and dismantle them (different post), but at the end of the day, this person username is "PedoffConsumer" so I wouldn't take them seriously either way. Just for anyone reading this, it has 0 use to reply to threads like these.

Or in the spirit of this poll, if you agree with me you're smart and if you disagree you are racist.
I think he tried to do Pissed Off Consumer, but made the worst abbreviation possible to human.

• Haha
Reactions: Stone

ok fair enough you're right i shouldn't do the same thing that other s have done to me... like you.
but you have a point.

i'll make this thread again. with your feedback. you are right to criticize me.

you know what you have called me out and i thank yo for it.

i should not use the same tactics as those who have put me down. tell me how i may improve this new thread

Reactions: Stone