• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Projectile = Hitbox

Veeko

Reaction score
Honestly I’m not even totally sure this is a bug or how fixable it is but it’s something I’ve noticed a few times.
Certain projectiles will count as an extension of your fighter’s hitbox- most noticeable as Valentine. Example: You are fighting a Squigly, who uses Battle Opera. You use Checkmate Incision or a Vial Hazard, and when the scalpels/needle pass through Battle Opera, you aren’t damaged, but you receive the Wither status effect. Also kinda happens with Squigly too- say if you miss a throw and Leviathan is a little further out than he normally is, the opponent can easily hit you with attack that Squigly herself should not be in range of. Ranges from minor inconvenience to potentially causing you to lose a fight you’d have otherwise won.
Phone is an iPhone 7 running 11.1.2. In case this is related to quality and framerate somehow, I do play the game on the highest graphical setting.