• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Purrfect Dark curse not activating

DefGear

Reaction score
I fought against a team that had an evil resonance in Squigly's prize fight, the thing is that I had purrfect dark as my first character to fight against him, she has her signature ability fully unlocked, but for some reason after the 10 seconds passed for her ability to activate, the death mark was inflicted but not the curse effect, I lost my 20 streak because of this.

Last edited:
That's because of your opponent's resistance. Newly added resistance substat can resist all debuffs with a maximum chance of 50%. You can use accuracy to reduce this chance.

Reactions: DefGear
Curse is a debuff, that can be resisted, This is totally RNG, and this resistance can be raised with movements with "resistance +3% - +15%" modifiers that can resist bleed, curse, stun, etc. "Accuarate" by the other side, is the modifier tha can help Purrrect Dark to counter enemy´s resistance to debuffs, and hit them with the magnificent power of CURSE for shure!

Maybe next time you might want to tag out Miss Fortune, and tag her in again to try again the curse!

Hope this info helps you to win +40 streaks!! Go for it!

Reactions: DefGear