• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

pushing out enemies

palti

Reaction score
How about adding a hero selection feature when pushing out?
I have used pushing on the enemy several times (4) to get the opportunity to fight against the support. as a result, after a few seconds in the arena, she again went into reserve and my efforts were in vain.
Why is it not possible to choose the right one when using the shift on the enemy...

Oh dear.... I traveled to an alternate dimension where this rule had been implemented, and it was not taken well!

In the original version of the rift battle, the defender had to set the defence team with skill and strategy, while the attacker uses cunning techniques to try and knock the defender out. However, to my dismay, I observed that a new rule had been introduced, which allowed the attacker to choose precisely which defender to attack, upsetting the balance of the game and making it grossly unfair.

The once artful and strategic duel between attacker and defender had devolved into a chaotic contest where the attacker could simply spam an endless array of targeted tag-outs, leaving the defender at a severe disadvantage. The defender could no longer anticipate the trajectory or pace of the match, and it became nearly impossible to defend the base. The attacker on the other hand, held an unfair advantage, with an increased likelihood of winning the coveted rift coins. This skewed the game in favour of the attacker, leaving the defender frustrated and discouraged.

As I witnessed this blatant injustice, I saw the spirits of the players dampen. The once lively banter and laughter were replaced with grumbles and discontent. The joy and camaraderie that had once characterized the game were lost. Players who were once passionate about Rift now found themselves disinterested, unwilling to participate in a game mode which had lost its fairness and balance.

In the aftermath of this rule change, the popularity of the game waned. The locals lost their enthusiasm for a game that was no longer enjoyable and fair. The sense of sportsmanship and the spirit of friendly competition that had been the hallmark of the Rift season were tarnished, and the game mode fell out of favour.

As a keen observer of human nature and a lover of esports, I was saddened by the turn of events. It was a poignant reminder that changing the rules of a game can upset its delicate equilibrium and erode the joy and passion that it once brought to its players. It was a lesson that fair play and balance are vital in any gacha, and any deviation from these esteemed principles can lead to the demise of even the most beloved pastimes.

Reactions: Oblepiha_Gadalka
"The once artful and strategic duel between attacker and defender had devolved into a chaotic contest"
Oh dear.... I traveled to an alternate dimension where this rule had been implemented, and it was not taken well!

In the original version of the rift battle, the defender had to set the defence team with skill and strategy, while the attacker uses cunning techniques to try and knock the defender out. However, to my dismay, I observed that a new rule had been introduced, which allowed the attacker to choose precisely which defender to attack, upsetting the balance of the game and making it grossly unfair.

The once artful and strategic duel between attacker and defender had devolved into a chaotic contest where the attacker could simply spam an endless array of targeted tag-outs, leaving the defender at a severe disadvantage. The defender could no longer anticipate the trajectory or pace of the match, and it became nearly impossible to defend the base. The attacker on the other hand, held an unfair advantage, with an increased likelihood of winning the coveted rift coins. This skewed the game in favour of the attacker, leaving the defender frustrated and discouraged.

As I witnessed this blatant injustice, I saw the spirits of the players dampen. The once lively banter and laughter were replaced with grumbles and discontent. The joy and camaraderie that had once characterized the game were lost. Players who were once passionate about Rift now found themselves disinterested, unwilling to participate in a game mode which had lost its fairness and balance.

In the aftermath of this rule change, the popularity of the game waned. The locals lost their enthusiasm for a game that was no longer enjoyable and fair. The sense of sportsmanship and the spirit of friendly competition that had been the hallmark of the Rift season were tarnished, and the game mode fell out of favour.

As a keen observer of human nature and a lover of esports, I was saddened by the turn of events. It was a poignant reminder that changing the rules of a game can upset its delicate equilibrium and erode the joy and passion that it once brought to its players. It was a lesson that fair play and balance are vital in any gacha, and any deviation from these esteemed principles can lead to the demise of even the most beloved pastimes.
"The once artful and strategic duel between attacker and defender had devolved into a chaotic contest"

There has been no balance in rifts for a million years, since I appeared in the game (about 3 years).

then I was still quite frail and I was given 70 levels that were many times higher than me in terms of strength, even if you just take the number of pumped heroes, not to mention understanding and knowing the details of the interaction of some abilities.

okay, let's forget past grievances and see what happens now. I am given 62-70 levels in the selection, when I have a pumped account and I will finally choose those who are weaker, why should I strain myself... (at that time these guys should sweat to get their crumbs and to do it somewhere else, because here they have no chance to recoup.)

I can also act like many players and attack in the last minutes so that the enemy simply does not have time to recoup.

you can again recall the unholy owner who broke the rift even more and now, even with 1 such pumped diamond, people rise in the retsting and occupy diamond 3.

what kind of balance and strategic confrontation are we talking about, tell us if it's not a secret?
the strong beats the weak - is this a balance now?

Last edited: