• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights PvP

Joanie

Reaction score
I hope that there'll be true PvP in the near future. Prize Fights are okay, but I want that human element. I want interesting team builds and tactics rather than special conditions.

Maybe, at least a way to fight another player locally or against friends.

Reactions: moisterrific
I think synchronous PvP will come when the average smartphone is powerful enough to run Skullgirls mobile at 60fps and 5G cellular data becomes mainstream.

Reactions: Mai Waifu
I think synchronous PvP will come when the average smartphone is powerful enough to run Skullgirls mobile at 60fps and 5G cellular data becomes mainstream.

Yeah, I downloaded the game on my iphone and it was so laggy it was almost unplayable. But thank goodness I had an iPad to save the day by actually running the game smoothly.

I think asking for a PvP Real-time system is a bit much.

Even Injustice 2 and Marvel CoC don't have it...

I would prefer something along the lines of what the above have though... Prize Fights are a huge start.

But I would prefer more content (with preferably really hard bosses) like a survival type where you keep killing and killing and earn gems if you can defeat a certain boss by the challenge end timetable.

I really wish they would steal some of the ideas from the popular games.

Perhaps they can also implement a Guild system so you can duel other Guilds too? (not in real time of course... but you can "challenge" a friend's team or something.

Real time pvp can be done in mobile
fighting game for example: BlazBlue RR
BlazBlue RR - the Real Action Game by 91Act.com
https://appsto.re/il/tXiY_.i

I can only hope that real pvp will be added to this great game