1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other Pz team filter retain

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Luke, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

I’m sure there’s been voices on this before, but the devs’ reasons for it are sound. (So we don’t mistake for losing fighters) however with the new pz there’s more team selecting, a lot more!
    Let me give some details.
    Before: I could filter 3-4 times for my best fighters for any pz and after around 5 fights I get to fight “top teams”
    Now: we don’t see “top teams” until streak 15. That means 7 filters if I play bronze or silver. Let’s be honest no one have 21 maxed bronze/silvers for that. So to get to streak 15 faster we would need to pair 2 fighters with low fs with 1 carry.
    HERE IS THE RUB. After a few fights I would have to filter and then scroll pretty far for those low fs fighters. It takes almost no time to do the actions, but it’s still annoying.
    So maybe we could get a button or something to “fix” out filter option in place just for pz? I still agree a fixed filter for collection can be confusing.

2. Fel

Fel wuf

If you tap the sort button twice (so the level/score button), it sorts from the other way.

Psyche and Kokonut like this.
  3. Kokonut

Kokonut Active Member

Omg I can't believe I didn't know this

Psyche likes this.
  4. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

I already do that. :(
    That’s still filter. choose main. Tap sort. Pick mule. By the 5th round, I would need to scroll backwards because my most low fs miles ran out of energy. Annnd now I just sound lazy!

5. That nub

That nub Member

Why dont they just make a system where we can make premade teams and use it

Idk give me relics

Luke likes this.