• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Question about the bronze variants

DarkskullDawnZenith

Reaction score
Hello everyone, since I've seen this forum recently, I wanted to join and ask the expert/experienced/veteran players this question. Are these variants any good for offense or defense?

These are the variants I use.

Annie - Child Star
Beowulf - Underdog
Big Band - Bassline
Black Dahlia - Trigger Happy
Cerebella - Understudy
Double - Nunsense
Eliza - In Denile
Filia - Bad Hair Day
Fukua - Rough Copy
Ms. Fortune - Just Kitten
Painwheel - Rusty
Parasoul - Sheltered
Peacock - Rerun
Robo-Fortune - Prototype
Squigly - Stage Fright
Umbrella - Salty
Valentine - Scrub

Not only if these variants are good for offense or defense. But also if these variants are any good to evolve to diamond since to the day I posted this, Cerebella, Filia, Painwheel and Valentine are the ones I've evolved to gold, the others evolved to silver and Black Dahlia is on bronze.

Of those listed, Bad Hair Day and Rusty are the best options for offense. Because of their easy access to Bleed, they can wear down many high-HP teams. Be careful who you fight, though, especially in Prize Fights and Rift Battles -- Blood Bath Eliza as well as many Valentines and some Black Dahlias are able to gain Regen when you hit them with a Bleed or a critical hit, making fights potentially unwinnable if your Attack isn't high enough. You can preview an opponent's abilities and equipped moves by tapping on the fighter's name before starting the fight -- in the Marquee tab, Valentine's ICU and Dahlia's No Time to Die are bad news for Bad Hair Day and Rusty.

On defense, I would consider Underdog and Just Kitten to be the strongest options of the listed variants, thanks to their easy access to defensive buffs. But "strongest option" doesn't mean they are good, per se -- all Bronze fighters share the problem of having very poor base stat totals after evolution compared to fighters that are naturally Gold or Diamond, and the natural Golds and Diamonds generally have stronger Signature Abilities to boot.