• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Question for the devs regarding the new report feature in 5.1

XxViolettaxX

Reaction score
(Jeeze talk about a word dump... Sorry about that)

Hi guys it's me Violetta, yes the girl on YouTube LOL. Gosh it's been like a couple years since I last posted something on this forum, yikes. Though I have seen the notes regarding the new 5.1 update, which all looks cool and fine but I do have a concern regarding the new report feature as I feel that it may potentially threaten my account as well as many other players accounts as well.

Let me explain, we are now going to be able to click on the user's profile whether we lost to them via Rift battle or on prize fight and choose to report them if we feel as if the team they used to defeat our defense team seemed a little weak but somehow still won. I do understand that hackers do exist and it is a problem that must be addressed but we need to understand something about this game, when you think about it, this game does not stop the player from using underpowered fighters to beat stronger fighters on defense teams.

Not self-promoting or anything but if any of you guys who see this post are familiar with my name and my YouTube channel you know I always feature me using bronze Fighters and silver fighters to fight against other players gold and diamond defense teams on the earlier battles on prize fights, then as I gradually get more wins I will switch to Gold Fighters and Diamond fighters to keep up with the power creep.

So this is where I get a little concerned for the safety of my account as well as the accounts of other players who also like using weaker fighters to battle against stronger fighters on a defense team because they find it to be more fun. Are we all in danger of having our accounts banned now for being quote on quote "good" at the game? For example what if a player's account gets reported like 10 times in one day because they used bronze Fighters or silver fighters to beat 10 other players gold or Diamond defense teams on the prize fight, are we just going to get banned now? Are we going to lose all of our progress? Are we going to lose everything just because we are "good" at the game?

I did see on the post that it states that once a player's account is reported it will be flagged for investigation. I would like to get a bit of clarity on what this investigation actually includes and what it is exactly that you're going to be looking at. Because I can assure you just because someone's defense team lost to a offense team of bronze does not mean that they are hacking, again not self-promoting or anything but if you've watched my content on my YouTube channel you will see that using underpowered bronze fighters to fight against a diamond defense team is more than possible. A full set of five level 15 special moves and Blockbusters goes a long way LOL.

So I would like to get a bit of clarity from the devs as to how it is they are going to be quote on quote investigating your account to see whether or not you are a hacker or if you are just simply good at the game. Basically what I'm saying is I want to know how the devs are going to plan on differentiating between a hacker and someone who just has a high level of skill and understanding on how to beat a team that is way stronger than them.

I am considering making a video for my YouTube channel regarding this situation as well just to give my fans some clarity so they're not sitting there wondering where did my bronze and silver Fighters go LOL basically I will have to let them know that I am scared of using my bronze and silver Fighters now because of the risk of having my account banned for doing so, even though I am doing nothing wrong. So yes if the devs can see this and at least see that I am indeed not a hacker LOL and if by chance I do get consistently reported after this update drops by players that they know that I am definitely not a hacker, I just know how to play this game very well apparently LOL and hopefully the devs will not ban me for being good at the game LOL but yeah I would just like for a dev to see this and give a little bit of clarity on how it is that they're going to be able to differentiate between a good player and a hacker so that they are not Banning innocent players.

And also if you guys are concerned about this as well please express your concerns to the devs and make this a little well known so that maybe we'll get more answers from the devs on how they plan on sniffing out real hackers and not just skilled players.

Last edited:
Basically what I'm saying is I want to know how the devs are going to plan on differentiating between a hacker and someone who just has a high level of skill and understanding on how to beat a team that is way stronger than them.
I guess that they'll look into player's player level, their character collection and maybe even their high levelled movesets.

Like it's really if a level 15-20 player with one to no diamond at all is beating diamond rift defences with bronzes and without even their skill tree unlocked.
But it's possible for a level 70 player, with tonnes of marqueed and maxed out diamonds, beating diamond rift defences with bronzes!!

Thats all what i came up with
639322526698307584.png

Thats all what i came up with
View attachment 17151
THIS! 👆👆👆

Context talks about a lot of a fight. You can´t know for just a win if they were hacking or not, but devs must have other resources to make it easier to see through it (Like Streak history, total playing time, player and movs level, variant´s used to counter other variants, region, time beating another team, resourses spend, etc).

PD: When I started making "long shoots", I recorded videos to have evidence of what I was going was legal because I was afraid to be banned...
But I guess those were not that amaizing and suspicious because never got an "Square root of a fish, now you´re sad"...😹😹😹😿

I'm not sure there's been any unambiguous official statement on how exactly these investigations go, but AFAIK the devs investigate the match logs according to the time provided and see if anything was tampered with. I doubt they go off inference alone, that feels faulty at best.

I'm not sure there's been any unambiguous official statement on how exactly these investigations go, but AFAIK the devs investigate the match logs according to the time provided and see if anything was tampered with. I doubt they go off inference alone, that feels faulty at best.
I agree with that, they must have some form of dev mode that allows them to take a closer look at the player's profile or finer details of what went down during said match. Overall though, if your defense team lost to a team of leveled and maxed bronze fighters they shouldn't have been made allowed to participate in the gold and Diamond Prize fights lol.

Reactions: Erick Draves