• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Question regarding Resurrection SA's

jpg0813

Reaction score
Hi guys, first time posting in here.

I have a question regarding Resurrection.

What happens if I put together a team of Big Top, Nearly Departed and Kill Joy? How will those SA's proc?

Also, what happens if you take out one and add Persona Assistant's Blessing SA into the mix? I'm really curious whether I could build a team around these 4, since I only got most of them recently.

Thank you in advance for any answers.

Hi guys, first time posting in here.

I have a question regarding Resurrection.

What happens if I put together a team of Big Top, Nearly Departed and Kill Joy? How will those SA's proc?

Also, what happens if you take out one and add Persona Assistant's Blessing SA into the mix? I'm really curious whether I could build a team around these 4, since I only got most of them recently.

Thank you in advance for any answers.
I would personally run Persona Assistant over Nearly Departed on the team you proposing because Nearly Departed has a lot of hoops to jump through before she can revive her teammates. As for the mechanics, Blessing revivals are prioritized over SA self revivals if the fighter has Blessing up. For example, if Big Top has one stack of Blessing and gets killed before she has popped her SA, she will be revived with 10% HP and not have any buffs from her SA. Then if she is killed again she will be revived by her SA and get the buffs tied to the SA. The same goes for every other self reviving SA(mainly Bio Exorcist and Last Hope because Dead of Winter has to wait a while for her SA revival). Blessing and Kill Joy are a different story because Kill Joy does not revive herself, but her teammates. I am not as sure on this interaction as I am with the prior interaction, so let me know if I got this wrong, but how I think it would work is that Kill Joy's SA2 would be activated when the Blessing revives her because she technically dies before Blessing revives her.