• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Question

Yukine

Reaction score
Is the any other way to increase a fighter max power besides skill tree and Level up
My Marie: Octoplasm gold is at 9654 but I've seen the same Marie of 11k
Is there anything I'm missing

Reactions: Ali ambere
If it was on Prize Fights, it's the streak modifier which increases atk , if it it's on someone's collection it might be the move stats investment

If it was on Prize Fights, it's the streak modifier which increases atk , if it it's on someone's collection it might be the move stats investment
It wasn't on a prize fight plus I've rerolled alot of moves to boost HP, atk and CRIT rate but the power level doesn't change

It wasn't on a prize fight plus I've rerolled alot of moves to boost HP, atk and CRIT rate but the power level doesn't change
Maybe it was maxed out, did you check if it has been evolved to diamond? that can also be the reason why

Is the any other way to increase a fighter max power besides skill tree and Level up
Yes, prestige ability can increase figther score a bit

Maybe it was maxed out, did you check if it has been evolved to diamond? that can also be the reason why
It's wasn't evolved
It was a pure gold character

Hello,
Yes, besides the skill tree and leveling up, you can increase a fighter's max power by:
Equipping better gear.
Using boosters or consumables.
Participating in special events or missions for power-ups.
I hope this will help you,
Thank you