• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Questions about skill trees

Eddie Cho

Reaction score
I can not advance past basic mode so I guess now I should spend my resources but some things I want to know about skill trees I have 181 points and enough keys to unlock all the trees for my big top cerebella since she is my only best character so does it matter which way I go? like can i unlock them all? btw was planing to start on character ability also i got 976,260 gold and 805 relics
another question i didnt want to make another forum I have 5 twisted mettle painwheels Lv 1 and another one but my first twisted mettle painwheel that is lv 24 what should i do with them? also I have a Rage appropriate painwheel if they could be fed to her as well

Hi Eddie,

I recommend you to unlock first de Advanced combo & Advanced juggle, the next skills to unlock should be the signature ability (tier 1) and get enough Move points/slot to equip the best moves you have. After that you can unlock the Attack damage branch, usually getting crit rate first is better, then you can complete the signature ability and reinforce your character with the health branch .The energy branch isn't too useful so upgrade it at the end.

More info about Cerebella on this topic: http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/cerebella-tier-list-and-recommended-builds.102/

Personally I level up low tier characters only to get the skill points then can be used to powerup others characters. I don't know a lot about Painwheel... sorry about that.

Reactions: Eddie Cho
I can not advance past basic mode so I guess now I should spend my resources but some things I want to know about skill trees I have 181 points and enough keys to unlock all the trees for my big top cerebella since she is my only best character so does it matter which way I go? like can i unlock them all? btw was planing to start on character ability also i got 976,260 gold and 805 relics
another question i didnt want to make another forum I have 5 twisted mettle painwheels Lv 1 and another one but my first twisted mettle painwheel that is lv 24 what should i do with them? also I have a Rage appropriate painwheel if they could be fed to her as well
Only 976,260 gold and 805 relics! :eek:

...I thought I was doing well with my measly 70,000 gold lol

Only 976,260 gold and 805 relics! :eek:

...I thought I was doing well with my measly 70,000 gold lol
One thing I definitely noted on this game is the atrocious snowballing. Before you unlock a silver character your progress is slow but not that difficult. Then you get your first silver, you can already feel it's power and amazingly better stats, though it may take more time to level them up you progress relatively quickly and start to get more silvers along the way. Then it happens, you get lucky and roll your first gold, all I could say when I got mine was: "what the f. Are these stats?!" Then you proceed to completely dumpster the story mode and wreck the events while getting a ton more points in prize fights.

TL;DR: what you get higher tier characters your progress will be increased massively. You go from 70k to 1m coins real fast.