• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Rage of the Dragon ignoring Final Stand?

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
iOS 12.4
Game version 3.4.0
iPhone 8

I was in a Rift battle, using my Meow & Furever against an enemy Bio-Exorcist. The battle was going well in my favor until I made a mistake and the Squigly caught me with the BB2 Inferno of Leviathan. It took down over 50% of my health and proc-ed M&F’s SA, resulting in me gaining 5 precision stacks and Final Stand. While I was benefitting from Final Stand, the enemy squigly used her BB3, and when it was over, my Nadia was dead. Now, when the squigly initiated her BB3, I had like 75% of my Final Stand timer still active, high would have been about 7.5 sec. That should have been more time than it takes for RotD to finish its animation; I feel like Final Stand should have still been active yet I still died. Is there a chance that RotD went through Final Stand?

M&F after losing 10% of hp "refresh" her final stand. Squigly's BB3 dont allow your character to gain buffs => your M&F gain new final stand and loses it.
P. S. Your M&F died because of curse

M&F after losing 10% of hp "refresh" her final stand. Squigly's BB3 dont allow your character to gain buffs => your M&F gain new final stand and loses it.
P. S. Your M&F died because of curse
Curse prevents refresh of Final Stand but doesn’t remove existing final stands. And as I said, I had enough Final Stand timer to outlast the duration of RotD. That’s why I found it odd. If M&F’s SA allows for erasure of a Final Stand timer with every 10% health lost while cursed, that seems like an oversight. I get not getting any new buffs but any existing buffs should still run their course.