• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Rainbow Blight or Bloodbath

cappatacus

Reaction score
I saved up a bit over 2k theonite for a chance at getting Bloodbath, but now I realize that Blight is also a good choice and her relic is available now. Is one better than the other? Or should I just save my theonite for the diamonds update? Idek if they'll be available with theonite, it kind of seems like the obvious choice but I'm impulsive and want to spend gems

I got a Rainbow Blight waay early in my game. She has been my go-to can opener for every difficult fight since that moment. She's lv 58 diamond, and I just don't understand why she didn't earn an SS rating on attack. Her buff/debuff roulette makes her competitive in almost every scenario and fight modifier.

I got Bloodbath much later, but playing her is a treat. She hits hard, heals herself, pushes bleed onto her opponents, and generally has a lot of style. Certain tough battles become laughably easy with Bloodbath. She has fights which do not suit her, so one must pay attention to the modifiers.

I love them both. I would not deny anyone a chance to sleepwalk through Caturday, but I would favor Rainbow Blight for her sheer utility.

But save the relics you buy; I suspect holding onto them until 3.0 drops is potentially worth the wait.