• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Random Soft Lock?

BladeGuy9

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I just had a random soft lock in the game. But it still counted as a win? Cause I obtained the milestone reward to prove it, and my streak still remains. I don't know what triggered it though. I was in the Halloween PF, and I had a team consisting of Love Crafted, Harlequin, and Surgeon General against an Assassin's Greed, Harlequin, and Silent Kill. Love Crafted soloed the fight due to starting the match with permanent Unflinching. The match ended with an air juggle from Love Crafted on Assassin's Greed, and the game proceeded as normal with the victory pose, but it just stayed on said victory pose. So I'm really unsure of how this triggered.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
By amazing coincidence, the same has happened to me, right now!
Screenshot_20191103-115320.png
My game is "frozen" on this scene. Stuck here, staring at Last Hope Valentine's body while the Dagonians in the background loop their idle animations.

No escape. No time-out retry prompt to the rescue. +5 minutes of waiting I restarted the app...

18 streak preserved! Oddly, like BladeGuy9, this happened on a milestone mark (50 million), and sure enough the XP rewards were in the stash.