• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Random Sound Effects playing over regular audio

Dazz Hardy

Reaction score
Device: Apple iPhone 8

When opening the game, I randomly get what sound like fight sound effects playing over anything else. No other apps are running, and there are no other sources of audio playing. The only fix to this I've found so far is to remove the game from my device and reinstall it.

Video link to show problem.

When does the sound effect play? Are you touching the screen at all?

When does the sound effect play? Are you touching the screen at all?
I've had it happen during the start up logo screens, and it just seems to happen at random. It happens when I'm idle in the menu, and it happen's while I'm in the middle of a fight. I've not been able to determine anything causing it, and it doesn't appear to be repeating on a set time frame either, it just happens every 10 to 30 seconds or so.

We've got an idea as to what's causing it and are investigating, thanks

iPhone 8
iOS 13.6.1
Game version 4.3.3

I also experienced this issue. I was playing normally in the Shot in the Dark PF, and then got a match on Beowulf's stage. During this match, I would sometimes hear fight/hit noises, even when no fighter on screen was moving/attacking. After I won the match, the noises persisted on the rewards screen. After the rewards screen, the sounds would come back even on the PF fight selection screen. The noises didn't stop until I switched apps and went back to SGM (left SGM app running in background).

Having the same issue as posted by the two above. I assume there is a fix underway?

oh hey! this was the exact issue I reported. Glad someone was able to actually record it and get the specifications to the devs!

I'm also suffering from the same bug.
Reinstalling the app didn't fix it completely, I'm fed up...

Since the sound ignores the volume adjustment in the application, it is dealt with by muting iPhone itself.

iPhone8, iOS13.6.1