• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Relic glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

snailsalt

Reaction score
Had some theonite to waste so i bought a premiere relic for 100 theonite. I want to hoard it, but there is no option to back out of the opening screen. So i closed the app, and come back to the same amount of relics i had before.Again, i could waste theo, so i tested it and did the same thing, and it did the same thing as well. I lost 200 theonite from it lol. If its intended for me to be forced to open it immediately and closing the app is a punishment for it, that's scummy and i'll make a very mean post about it!!!

More details that may or may not be useful:
-Skullgirls version 5.1(latest)
-Android version 12, (the specific software update im using is attatched but that information is incomprehensible to me..)
-i had bought 1 premiere relic from the cabinet, and 4 relics before and after.
-username-snailsalt
-user id-45hn-1ni2

((if anyones gonna make a comment about how silly it is to buy with theo instead of exchanging for the coins to buy from the cabinet i already know and i dont care im waiting for that dahlia update and level 60 bonus offer))

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220921-151114_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-151114_Software update.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 9
You cant hoard relics purchased with theonite. And if you force quit the app, it auto opens the relic for you so check your collection and sort by date acquired you should see new fighters. AFAIK relics brought from coc/ real money/ mail rewards can be hoarded.

You cant hoard relics purchased with theonite. And if you force quit the app, it auto opens the relic for you so check your collection and sort by date acquired you should see new fighters. AFAIK relics brought from coc/ real money/ mail rewards can be hoarded.
if this is true and its intended thats very dumb and achieves nothing lol. i will only play good video games from now on

Correct, once you purchase Relics with Theonite, the fighters are already added to your collection by design. If you feel like you're missing items though you can contact customer support and they can investigate.

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Status
Not open for further replies.