• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Relic Openings

Snow

Reaction score
Use this thread to post all your relic openings! always excited to see what other players get! yay :3! (videos would be extra special of new characters/moves)

anyone know how to record the screen on an ipad/iphone? :3

Last edited:
Use this thread to post all your relic openings! always excited to see what other players get! yay :3! (videos would be extra special of new characters/moves)

anyone know how to record the screen on an ipad/iphone? :3
new ios 11 have screen recording build in, a feature i just found out too.
1282490535.jpg
and got my fav peacock.

I got the green band (new silly name :d) idk if he's good or not but still IMHO see that epic sax one of - if not the- best big band our there =D

Dragon Brawler here-- I think RNGesus took pity on the 27 beo relics I've opened w/o a gold. Feelsgoodman

new ios 11 have screen recording build in, a feature i just found out too.
View attachment 230
and got my fav peacock.
Lucky you! I wanted that one soooo bad :3 Ultraviolet FeelsGoodMan

I got the green band (new silly name :d) idk if he's good or not but still IMHO see that epic sax one of - if not the- best big band our there =D
I got his sister - Surgeon general valentine :3 lul, they kind of look like rubbish bins (no offense)

Dragon Brawler here-- I think RNGesus took pity on the 27 beo relics I've opened w/o a gold. Feelsgoodman
I love the art on the dragon brawler and the colours :3 I wouldn't mind that pick either!

Lucky you! I wanted that one soooo bad :3 Ultraviolet FeelsGoodMan

I got his sister - Surgeon general valentine :3 lul, they kind of look like rubbish bins (no offense)

I love the art on the dragon brawler and the colours :3 I wouldn't mind that pick either!
Cool guys! Surgeon General Valentine isn`t that hard to get right? I`ve opened 4 Valentine relics over the course of weeks and I got 4 Icy Hot Valentines and a Scrub one... Peacock looks sick, yea the colors arent that good xd

Cool guys! Surgeon General Valentine isn`t that hard to get right? I`ve opened 4 Valentine relics over the course of weeks and I got 4 Icy Hot Valentines and a Scrub one... Peacock looks sick, yea the colors arent that good xd
Surgeon General is a gold... so unfortunately it's hard to get (~4% or so).