• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Remove Bronze and Silver Move Drops from Gold Dailies

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to farm some gold moves for my new Peacocks, but it's certainly not going too well.

I don't mind that getting move drops is rather rare, but i think is not okay, is that moves can still drop as Bronze or Silvers.
It's really disappointing to farm a node in gold dailies 30 times just to get a bronze or silver move which are useless once you get golds.

Bronze moves should only drop in bronze tier, silvers only in silver tier and gold tier should only drop gold moves, at least in my opinion.

What's you guys' experience with trying to farm moves? Do you agree?

Reactions: Shawesome
I don’t grind for moves to often, think I’ve done it twice. While I do agree that this is annoying, you have to remember one thing: there is a chance of a gold move dropping in bronze and silver dailies (last time I checked at least). If that isn’t the case then I’d just make it where you can get gold and silver in expert, silver and bronze in advanced, and bronze in basic.

I don’t grind for moves to often, think I’ve done it twice. While I do agree that this is annoying, you have to remember one thing: there is a chance of a gold move dropping in bronze and silver dailies (last time I checked at least). If that isn’t the case then I’d just make it where you can get gold and silver in expert, silver and bronze in advanced, and bronze in basic.
Even then, why have silvers drop in gold at all?
Even silver is pointless when you otherwise have gold moves for everything.