• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Replay bug

ll.zara

Reaction score
I've recently noticed a bug with the new replay feature.

It appears that whenever you try to watch a video of the fight clip, it's all wrong!
I've won this fight with hex caliber black dahlia, and it displays as if she's been defeated, and instead the other teammate's tagged in..
In reality i won the fight using only hex caliber without tagging in any other fighter.
I also defeated tidal traveler last,
In the replay video it shows her tagged out, and I'm fighting the filia I'd already defeated. Screenshot_20240625_222334.jpg
This picture is displaying the fighters I'd apparently used to fight the opponent's team with, But it's actually not true.
Screenshot_20240625_220340.jpgIMG_20240625_220402.jpg
And these pictures are displaying the fight i was talking about.
In the first picture, it's the actual fight i recorded myself, It shows how i used hex caliber to defeat tidal traveler. and to defeat her teammates before her. the second clip is from the replay library. It's showing how Timeless hero is tagged in and hex caliber is defeated (doesn't make any sense!)
I've seen videos of people sharing their videos on the channels, and let's just say it makes it look like they let their cat play this game for the first time. I was confused on how some people could get to their level and fight like this until i discovered this bug.

Fight code: 3rai-1hbmdr4

Reactions: Yuri<3