• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal REPLAY DESYNCS

Bones

Administrator
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

We are well aware of the current issues with Replays and how they are not syncing up properly with what you remember from your match.

The best way to catch what is causing your fights to desync from the replay is to record video of your fight on device and then compare it to the replay. There should be a moment where everything is the same and then suddenly switches. For example, we know that when certain Artifacts trigger in Parallel Realms it will desync during the Replay.

Obviously this is extra work and please only compare your own replay videos if you're up for it!

Everyone else, if you have a replay that you know is incorrect, please do the following:

1. Reply here with your SGM username and ID
2. FAVORITE the replay that is incorrect
3. Share that Replay code here
4. Share any other info you have about the fight that's different than what you remember!

Thanks!

B.E.B.

Yes, I was lucky enough to have been recording for a video and as far as I can tell, the desync began when the opponent automatically used her BB3 after my fighter got off of the ground (the AI will sometimes do that). Instead of the opponent using it, my own fighter did.