• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"RERUN" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Rerun.png

This thread is for discussing Peacock's bronze variant: "RERUN"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
I'd have Rerun in the back of a team because she's mostly just a support. Tankier than Sketchy, she can be a good last resort in bronze or silver prize fights.

View attachment 352

This thread is for discussing Peacock's bronze variant: "RERUN"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Totally underrated!!! think peacock is danger girl and you throw her out first to hit a home run out the park the move set is important however... Definitely what you want to go close range or far distance? Has anyone got a peacock rerun to gold yet?

Totally underrated!!! think peacock is danger girl and you throw her out first to hit a home run out the park the move set is important however... Definitely what you want to go close range or far distance? Has anyone got a peacock rerun to gold yet?
I plan to, I’m at level 14 silver

Reactions: Yomady
Gold and okay ish? Lol be honest if your moves aren't up your screwed. The other peacocks are fine or is it a 5k fighter thing?
I plan to, I’m at level 14 silver

When I first got her the text was white (before the relic text update) so I thought she was a silver. Turns out she wasn’t but since she as one of the other first fighters I got I’ve kept her for sentimental reasons and almost have her to max Gold- If I ever get more than the three elemental essences I have now I might just take her to Diamond-just for kicks and giggles

Reactions: Inked
When I first got her the text was white (before the relic text update) so I thought she was a silver. Turns out she wasn’t but since she as one of the other first fighters I got I’ve kept her for sentimental reasons and almost have her to max Gold- If I ever get more than the three elemental essences I have now I might just take her to Diamond-just for kicks and giggles

i have rerun as a gold right now as well and even though she’s a natural bronze she’s still one of my best characters. gold pea shooter does top her in terms of damage but she can still take down a good team. good luck on the diamond evo!

Reactions: rexturtle1120
i have rerun as a gold right now as well and even though she’s a natural bronze she’s still one of my best characters. gold pea shooter does top her in terms of damage but she can still take down a good team. good luck on the diamond evo!
Hey thanks! I mean I don’t. Really think I’ll take her all the way (Or definitelynot this year) but it’s cool to see that other people use her. While her SA isn’t that helpful when paired with some Prizefight modifiers she can be a god. (Really only one but) For exaple there’s one debuff that has a 25% chance on hit to cause another debuff if an opponent has one. Everytime an opponent tags in they get hit with slow, I use Argus agony, and BAM debuffed up the wazoo! Anyway point is while your defiantly right about peashooter and most of the other peacocks, I enjoy being able to use a fighter that can help me while still being a somewhat important part of my SGM collection

Reactions: Psyche and Inked
Hey thanks! I mean I don’t. Really think I’ll take her all the way (Or definitelynot this year) but it’s cool to see that other people use her. While her SA isn’t that helpful when paired with some Prizefight modifiers she can be a god. (Really only one but) For exaple there’s one debuff that has a 25% chance on hit to cause another debuff if an opponent has one. Everytime an opponent tags in they get hit with slow, I use Argus agony, and BAM debuffed up the wazoo! Anyway point is while your defiantly right about peashooter and most of the other peacocks, I enjoy being able to use a fighter that can help me while still being a somewhat important part of my SGM collection
I might be missing some context but are you sure you've got the right Peacock there? The thing with Slow that you're describing sounds like Sketchy's thing, not Rerun's.

I might be missing some context but are you sure you've got the right Peacock there? The thing with Slow that you're describing sounds like Sketchy's thing, not Rerun's.
Oh Geez your right, wow this is embarrassing ha:confused:. Yeah I meant sketchy, I mean I still use rerun but I guess I don’t really check the picture before I posted oops- thanks for that correction

Reactions: Psyche