• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Resolution setting issue

MatchHog

Reaction score
This has never ever happened during the 4 years I played before the latest bugfix patch.

Basically, when launching the game, there is a non 0 chance that whatever graphics setting was set during the last play session is completely ignored, and the bar sets up all the way to "pretty".

Now, the normal occurrence for this would be that I ran the device in a new resolution mode. This means that, if I were to launch the game in a state where the screen is split between multiple apps, or if I were to launch the game on a different device, the graphics bar resetting would display correct behaviour.

However, after the latest update, about half of the time I start the game using the same device, at the same resolution, even with no user input in between play sessions, I'm greeted with framerate issues directly related to the graphics bar (I keep it set it in the middle between fast and pretty, and find it always all the way up to pretty)

I'm not sure if it affects anyone else, but I figured out that if this wasn't broken before, it might be worth to look into.

Device: XiaoMi RedMi 8 (2021)

I wouldn't be shocked if this was related to the recent issues we've been having with the game freezing. These were caused by some bugs on the game engine itself, so we had to update our game engine to fix it. This in turn may've fixed some other edge case bugs like this one.

Please install our latest 6.2.2 update and let me know if you're still experiencing this bug, thanks