• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Resurrection

Starsmore

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't have any problem with this buff but how sometimes it works.
Example of a normal resurrection, if I beat Big Top and Last Hope with the first hit of a blockbuster or a combo they fall down and I can't hit them again until they stand up again, so I wasted a blockbuster but theres' no problem since I should have used another move and it's my fault.
The problem is with characters like Dead of Winter, Squigly daily or with some modifiers that resurrect a fallen enemy after some time. Almost every time that this happen if I'm doing a combo my fighter simply stop to do it even if I'm still tapping, if I selected a blockbuster or a special move it does nothing, if I'm already doing a blockbuster my fighter it's teleported in front of the resurrected enemy/if she was behind me my character just switch backwards and kicks the hair, anyway the result is that I stand without guard and the enemy kicks me to death.
I think the problem is that we fight only from left to right and the enemy must be on the right, in that moment he's on the left and the game simply doesn't understand what's happening. I don't have any fighter with resurrection so I can't be sure if this problem also affects the enemy, but last time there was the light elemental fight the game started to zoom on an enemy Filia like if she was starting to do Gregor Samson, my Diva resurrected and the game suddenly move to my fighter and than quickly back again to the enemy that was in a standing position.

We're aware of this issue and it'll get fixed in a future update.

Per our 'How to Post a Bug' post that's pinned to the top of this forum, please remember to Search first, Post Second, as this issue was probably reported earlier on here.

Thx!