• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Reworking suggestion of Feathered Edges

Aoskull

Reaction score
Feathered Edges is known for one of the weakest gold fighter because both sig1 and 2’s effects are too limited and very easy to counter, there are few opportunities to use it. Also, her fighter score is the worst of all golds. This overlaps with her less useful abilities, making her even more difficult to handle. I think she needs some buff for follow-up. Here’s my suggestion.

Feathered Edges🔵

Sig1 - 10/12/15% when hit to grant AUTO-BLOCK for 10 seconds. Well-timed blocking remove all DEBUFFS, grant 3 stacks of BARRIER and disable opponent’s BB and TAG INS for 15 seconds.

Sig2 - While benefiting from BARRIER, steal 1 BUFF from opponent and convert it into 5/7/10 seconds of MIASMA and ARMOR every 3 seconds.

- I felt that the effect of a well-timed block is powerful at a first glance, but when using it, it was less impactful than other users of similar kind of abilities. It also easily countered by curse, the current situation is that the activation conditions and effects are not balanced well. So, I added debuff removal effect for her sig1! This hopes to increase her durability much and allows to counter against some annoying fighters (especially Unholy). I've also added an auto block as a follow-up for missed blocks. This will help cover up her lowest fighter scores among golds and make well-timed blocks more likely to be activated.

-I completely changed her sig2 for further improvement! While benefiting from BARRIER, she steals enemy buff and convert it into miasma and armor. (Miasma is kind of a signature word for Fukua!) This makes it a powerful counter to opponents who use a lot of buffs, and it also creates synergy with Starlight Rose, Persona Assistant, Rose Tinted, Maid of Honor, and Angry Flinch (in rift defense). This also allows her to make it useful in offensive side too. It's still weak against fighters that steal or erase buffs, but it's definitely a lot easier to use than before!

Last edited:
Rift players have used her against IF with her ability to gain barriers fairly easily. I don’t think she’s considered weak by any means. I’ve also died to her from time to time due to her current reflect SA.

That said, the rework you proposed look good and certainly make her even more appealing to use. A bit overturned as a rift defender on frost armor nodes… I don’t think she needs auto block and armor; it’d make her extremely annoying on par with some diamond water variants.