• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Reworking Suggestion of Heavy Handed (3rd)

Aoskull

Reaction score
I had a quick look on official tier list, it seems that Heavy Handed got worst rating of all diamond…

This means that we need to seriously consider about her adjustment!! After much rethinking, I’ve come up with my third suggestion.

Update: I’ve made an adjustments to the both sig1 and 2 again from original! Original one is below.
Heavy Handed (3rd)🔴

Sig1 - Gain ENRAGE every 0.3/0.2/0.1 seconds while charging CHARGE ATTACK. ENRAGE will removed after next hit. While having 5 stacks of ENRAGE, gain permanent PRECISION.

Sig2 - When reaching 5 stacks of ENRAGE, gain UNFLINCHING for 6/7/8 seconds. Also, while benefiting from UNFLINCHING, gain permanent DEADEYE and all attacks will inflict 20/25/30% increased CRIT DAMAGE.
Heavy Handed🔴

Sig1 - Gain ENRAGE every 0.3/0.2/0.1 seconds while charging CHARGE ATTACK. ENRAGE will removed after next hit. Gain 1 stack of PRECISION whenever you gain ENRAGE.

Sig2 - When reaching 5 stacks of ENRAGE, gain UNFLINCHING for 6/7/8 seconds. Also, while benefiting from UNFLINCHING, gain permanent DEADEYE.

- I finally noticed that scaling is not matching with her. Thank you for feedbacks, geniuses! I turned out to an opinion that she needs to be adjusted so that she can give it her all from the get-go, so removed the scaling effect and added new abilities!

- Previoualy I’ve added perma precision to sig1, but it turned out to be OP with some abilities, like Palace. So I’ve added precision stacks to sig1, with the help of genius SvenZ. With this change, you still have chance to land precision finish when fails to kill opponent by charge attack. Charges give you additional stacks anytime, so if the opponent shows an opening, charge them quickly to land “Heavy” precision hits!

- Unflinching will not disappear after the next hit, and also gain deadeye to go with it. These abilities can be used in a similar way to Hex Caliber, and allows her to safely and aggressively attack with precision. It will definitely further expanding her role as a defender killer!

- To make it less OP and differentiate from Hex Caliber, unflinching duration has been slightly reduced. But that doesn't change the fact that it will be much easier to use than ever before!!✨

As always, comments about my suggestion is always welcome. Our suggestion is needed to save her!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stone
I like the approach here. I'm guessing the UNFLINCHING doesn't end after reaching 5 stacks of Enrage right? If so, it gives Cera some good tools at her disposal.

I don't think the increased Crit Damage is really necessary tbh

I have asked feedback for JP community about my Heavy Handed suggestion and got these results.

- Most people responded well to it, but there were also many opinions that the constant 30% increase in crit damage is OP. It seems that I overdid it a bit…

- Also, while many people liked the perma precision, some people said that it would be really difficult to fight against Dahlia and Painwheel if it was added.

-Everyone was raving about unflinching change and deadeye.

So, after taking these feedbacks into consideration, I removed the crit damage increase and came up with adjustments that takes into account both the case with and without perma precision.

Heavy Handed🔴 (WITH precision)

Sig1 - Gain ENRAGE every 0.3/0.2/0.1 seconds while charging CHARGE ATTACK. ENRAGE will removed after next hit. While having 5 stacks of ENRAGE, gain permanent PRECISION.

Sig2 - When reaching 5 stacks of ENRAGE, gain UNFLINCHING for 6/7/8 seconds. Also, while benefiting from UNFLINCHING, gain permanent DEADEYE.

Heavy Handed🔴 (WITHOUT precision)

Sig1 - Gain ENRAGE every 0.3/0.2/0.1 seconds while charging CHARGE ATTACK. ENRAGE will removed after next hit. While having 5 stacks of ENRAGE, hit will remove 1 BUFF from opponent.

Note - Unflinching will not disappear after next hit.

Which do you prefer? Feel free to comment your opinion!!

Hehe, I had the same suggestion for the buff removal. And you know what? I think it's the wrong way to approach her.

The problem with giving too many effects to her charge attack results in her gameplay remaining stale as it is right now. Just spam charge attack for maximum efficiency. That's why I liked you revised approach, where after successful charge attack, you gain some advantage, giving you a reason to go for something else apart from yet another charge attack.

I think Permanent Precision is indeed too strong. There are ways to gain 5 stacks of enrage without her having to charge, making the effect a bit too strong in those edge cases.

Here are my proposed tweaks to your idea. Stick to version 1 but only change the precision to work like this:

Sig1 - Gain ENRAGE every 0.3/0.2/0.1 seconds while charging CHARGE ATTACK. ENRAGE will removed after next hit. Gain 1 stack of PRECISION whenever you gain ENRAGE.

This way after doing the charge attack you have 4 Precision stacks remaining. Combined with the Deadeye, it can make dealing with certain variants a lot easier, but not too easy. You will still need to charge up again if you want more stacks.

This will also make her more powerful with Enrage boosting variants like Rerun, Prism P, Palace, etc.. giving her more build diversity.

As for SA2. I'm assuming the Deadeye is lost upon losing Unflinching right? If so, it's perfect as it is imo.

Reactions: Aoskull
Hehe, I had the same suggestion for the buff removal. And you know what? I think it's the wrong way to approach her.

The problem with giving too many effects to her charge attack results in her gameplay remaining stale as it is right now. Just spam charge attack for maximum efficiency. That's why I liked you revised approach, where after successful charge attack, you gain some advantage, giving you a reason to go for something else apart from yet another charge attack.

I think Permanent Precision is indeed too strong. There are ways to gain 5 stacks of enrage without her having to charge, making the effect a bit too strong in those edge cases.

Here are my proposed tweaks to your idea. Stick to version 1 but only change the precision to work like this:

This way after doing the charge attack you have 4 Precision stacks remaining. Combined with the Deadeye, it can make dealing with certain variants a lot easier, but not too easy. You will still need to charge up again if you want more stacks.

This will also make her more powerful with Enrage boosting variants like Rerun, Prism P, Palace, etc.. giving her more build diversity.

As for SA2. I'm assuming the Deadeye is lost upon losing Unflinching right? If so, it's perfect as it is imo.
Thank you for quick reply!!

Regarding your suggestion, I hadn't thought of that! It's true that by intentionally leaving 4 stacks after charging, even if you fail to kill your opponent with the charge attack, you still have a chance to land a precision finish with Battle Butt, Rock 'n' Load or Diamond Forever. Combined with deadeye, she will definitely be more usable as a defender killer with higher stability.
And regarding deadeye, yes, it will disappear after unflinching ends, like Hex Caliber.

I've solidified my plan quite a bit, so I'll post the revised version here, but comments are still welcome. Thank you, genius!!

Heavy Handed🔴

Reactions: SvenZ
Thank you for quick reply!!

Regarding your suggestion, I hadn't thought of that! It's true that by intentionally leaving 4 stacks after charging, even if you fail to kill your opponent with the charge attack, you still have a chance to land a precision finish with Battle Butt, Rock 'n' Load or Diamond Forever. Combined with deadeye, she will definitely be more usable as a defender killer with higher stability.
And regarding deadeye, yes, it will disappear after unflinching ends, like Hex Caliber.

I've solidified my plan quite a bit, so I'll post the revised version here, but comments are still welcome. Thank you, genius!!

Heavy Handed🔴

Glad to contribute! I think you should edit the original post, so it reflects the latest update.