• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Reworking suggestion of Octoplasm (2nd)

Aoskull

Reaction score
I asked the JP community about Octoplasm's performance and... well, it was terrible. Many of them said that 35 sec of quietus is really a waste since Marie has a lot of ways to inflict it. Especially this ability completely ruins the PA. Also, element restrictions are not well accepted.
So, I'll post suggestions with some tweaks based on feedbacks!

Octoplasm🔵

Sig1 - Gain 3/4/5% MORTUARY CHARGE every time any teammates inflict DEBUFF. Also, the DEBUFF duration of opponents will increase by 3 seconds.

Sig2 - When using MORTUARY CHARGE, Remove opponent BUFF, immediately heal 10/15/20% of all teammate’s health and grant them MIASMA for 35 seconds. WATER teammates additionally gain ARMOR.

- With this change, she will gain a charge whenever a teammate, including herself inflicts a debuff. This will allow her sig2 to be activated more quickly.

- Imo, it is good idea to set sig1’s debuff increase for all element. However, if this adjustment were applied as it is, it is a completely superior version of Sundae, it need to adjust the number of seconds. I set it 2 sec in other thread but it seems to be weak, so change to 3 seconds, the same as Sundae.This hopes to create a well-balanced synergistic effect with many fighters in many game modes. It would also be interesting to combine the effect with Sundae.

- The problem is sig2. I found a comment in JP wiki that “Instead of just giving the effect to the water, how about "in addition to the normal effect, the water gets a bonus"?” . I thought this is a good idea, so I tried to incorporate it into my suggestion! I’ll state it later.

- Even JP players don't seem to be happy with the fact that only water can gain regen. So I removed it and add instant heal and grant miasma, with no restrictions! This will greatly improve her strength as an offensive supporter, but it can be expected that she can play a certain amount of defensive role as well!
Additionally, since the removal of 35 sec quietus allows for a synergistic effect with PA, debuff removal is still remaining.

- Also, water teammates gain armor in addition to miasma!! Water fighters often have armor-related effects, allows her to shine in defense. She also pair well with Heavy Metal etc. on offense.