• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Reworking suggestion of Parasite Weave (2nd)

Aoskull

Reaction score
The reworking suggestion of Weave I posted quite a while ago was poorly received and was also criticized by the JP community too. Because of this, I had given up on posting about her reworking, but I got her SHINY yesterday so I decided to reconsider!

Parasite Weave (2nd)🔴
Sig1 - Hitting DASH ATTACK grants 1/2/3 stacks of PRECISION. PRECISION HIT has 25% chance to inflict STUN for 5 seconds.

Sig2 - While opponent is suffering from STUN, CRIT RATE and CRIT DAMAGE increases by 25/30/35%.

• In previous suggestion, I made adjustments to improve her abilities while maintaining the original, but there were criticisms that "Ringlet is enough for bleeding, so there's no need for it" and "The slow itself is really useless". I also received feedback from the JP community such as "Her original sig is hopeless in the first place" “Backward compatibility Bad Hair Day?” "A more dynamic change is needed" (That's terrible...)

•So I decided to forget about her previous sigs and change it completely. I changed her sigs to show tremendous instant firepower.
First, I added precisions to sig1. To get this, dash attack is needed, but she can use strong dash attack combos like dash>up swipe>dash>Ringlet>dash>Drill, You will have enough chance to get many precisions and stun opponent in a short period of time (and has good synergy with PA!)

•While opponent is stunning, crit rate and crit damage increases by sig2. This allows her to increase instant firepower significantly and make a room to invest less crit rate and afford to choose other offensive options (and accuracy) to invest.

• Some may say she's too strong for a prize reword fighter, but considering about others like Diva, Silent Kill and Vaporwave, I guess it makes sense.

Reactions: Stone
Main issue a lot of folks I've talked to (and seen on several posts) have with PWeave lies on the stun being a damn near useless debuff (their words) however giving her access to precision still seems not enough, specially since Windswept can get it quicker and easier than her (hit a man attacking opponent vs hitting with a dash attack). Nevertheless you're on the right path there and maybe you can crack the code and actually make her relevant again, keep trying!

Reactions: Stone and Aoskull
Main issue a lot of folks I've talked to (and seen on several posts) have with PWeave lies on the stun being a damn near useless debuff (their words) however giving her access to precision still seems not enough, specially since Windswept can get it quicker and easier than her (hit a man attacking opponent vs hitting with a dash attack). Nevertheless you're on the right path there and maybe you can crack the code and actually make her relevant again, keep trying!
I forgot about the abilities of Windswept because I wasn’t raised her properly….🫠

Actually, this suggestion is based on the idea made by ChatGPT and little modified by me. It seems like it was too early to use AI to made adjustment😅

The stun is fine, but how you apply it is the problem, and the 10 sec window between each stun. You often stun someone during a combo, and by the time the combo ends, the stun duration has already ran out.

Her SA2 on the other hand is just garbage. Super low proc chance and under very tight conditions... Her Bronze variants offer better Bleed Conditions

Last edited:
Reactions: Stone