• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other RICH PROFILING

Reaction score
I hope more information should be added while viewing a players profile, nothing sensitive, just information we ask ourselves everyday such as;
Let these details & information be made available when viewing a player's profile:
*How many diamonds acquired
*How many golds acquired
*How many silver acquired
*How many bronze acquired
*How long one has played SG (Date Started - recent)
*Send private message (optional - necessary but not important)
*Most used fighter
*Evolved fighters

and more interesting information I cant think of at the moment... thank you

Personally I would like different profile pics, like any character (or just a funny or pretty Pic in general u know) from the skullgirls universe. I feel like this part of skullgirls mobile is really underutilized. I mean it's really boring 🙄 to see 100 ppl I met with the same pfp, after a while it really becomes so dry, uninteresting and lack lustre. This is the 1 thing I want in terms of quality of life changes in the game.

If we get to choose from a variety of pfps it will really spice up the game for me. Kinda like a new fresh coat of paint. Ik it may be difficult to ask, especially with all the more pressing additions that need to be made. But if I get to be able to hav Florence (Annie's agent) as my pfp, I will be the happiest person on the planet.

PLZ SKULLGIRLS MOBILE TEAM MAKE THIS A REALITY, I WILL SELL MY SOUL!!! 🤪

Personally I would like different profile pics, like any character (or just a funny or pretty Pic in general u know) from the skullgirls universe. I feel like this part of skullgirls mobile is really underutilized. I mean it's really boring 🙄 to see 100 ppl I met with the same pfp, after a while it really becomes so dry, uninteresting and lack lustre. This is the 1 thing I want in terms of quality of life changes in the game.

If we get to choose from a variety of pfps it will really spice up the game for me. Kinda like a new fresh coat of paint. Ik it may be difficult to ask, especially with all the more pressing additions that need to be made. But if I get to be able to hav Florence (Annie's agent) as my pfp, I will be the happiest person on the planet.

i really hope they add it

You will sell your soul for more profile pictures. Sit on that one for a second.

🤣🤣🤣

No but seriously I still want this... 😐