• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Rift battle match up bug maybe?

LordfireTR

Reaction score
Hello,

Recently I had a series of 2 win 1 lose patern in rift battle and I realized that when I win against 2 players then lose against 1 (seems like regardless of the order of these matches) the next 3 players had lower levels than them.
It might be just my luck but this happened 3 times in a row which raised my suspicion. Since it can be pure luck, I wasn't gonna report it just yet but then I realized that it should be easy for you guys to test it out so I'm letting you know.

This sounds like it's working as designed. As you win battles and maintain a win streak, the opponents will get slightly more difficult, since the game is matching you by your Rift Battle rating and then your player level. Once you lose, your rating would go down and thus match you with lower level players than what you were just looking at it.

Last edited:
I guess that makes sense.
It just seemed a bit abusable so I wasn't sure if it was a intended or not. Especially since some of the players I got matched with was less than lvl 60. When I encountered it I had 1k-1.1k rating so that might be one of the reasons why.