• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Rift battle, matching, rift rating

Radelorie

Reaction score
The new game mode rift battle has come out for almost 2 weeks now. After so many battles I've played, I really find this new game mod unfair and not enjoyable. Of all the fights I've played, I was either bullying players that are a lot weaker than me, or I'm the one getting bullied by players so much stronger than me. I matched with trigg three times this weak. Every time I'm assigned to fight him, I'd lost my streak on rift coins, I'd lost a ticket to enter rift, and it discourages me. I don't see how this mod is enjoyable for me; bullying players who are a lot weaker than me is no fun, and getting bullied by players who had too much power over me is also no fun. No matter how great and awesome the rewards are, if the game mod if not fun, I choose to not play it.

It's certainly not trigg's fault of being too strong. Then it has to be the game's fault of finding me the opponents that are impossible to defeat. I don't see the point of fighting a battle that you can't win. I'm sure those players who matched with me and lost would be as frustrated and I am when I'm against trigg.

The new game mode rift battle has come out for almost 2 weeks now. After so many battles I've played, I really find this new game mod unfair and not enjoyable. Of all the fights I've played, I was either bullying players that are a lot weaker than me, or I'm the one getting bullied by players so much stronger than me. I matched with trigg three times this weak. Every time I'm assigned to fight him, I'd lost my streak on rift coins, I'd lost a ticket to enter rift, and it discourages me. I don't see how this mod is enjoyable for me; bullying players who are a lot weaker than me is no fun, and getting bullied by players who had too much power over me is also no fun. No matter how great and awesome the rewards are, if the game mod if not fun, I choose to not play it.

It's certainly not trigg's fault of being too strong. Then it has to be the game's fault of finding me the opponents that are impossible to defeat. I don't see the point of fighting a battle that you can't win. I'm sure those players who matched with me and lost would be as frustrated and I am when I'm against trigg.
I just play it 1 or 2 battles per day so no need to wasting tickets. Only use free tickets

I have been matched fairly well luckily. A few people squashed me and I fought the same player a few time but for the amount that I have tried, it evens out to be not too bad.

Now my issue with rift is to do with the scoring. I think it is a little unfair to be penalized for attempting fights. At first glance it seems fine but it seems people are avoiding even attempting fights they think they may lose.

So my suggestion to the devs is to give first attempts a 50 point bonus for trying. That way if you can make it around the board you get a little something for your effort. The way to make it so this is not abused is that if a player loses attempt one and beats attempt two, attempt two is penalized the 500 points.

Go **** yourself with such kind of balance. Every fucking time my opponent for 1 or 2 ranks higher then me. This game mode wasting my time. It’s awful

Go **** yourself with such kind of balance. Every fucking time my opponent for 1 or 2 ranks higher then me. This game mode wasting my time. It’s awful
Please refrain from being so aggressive with your comments. I understand your frustration but you can always stop playing rift battles until they change matchmaking.

I’m having the same problems as the OP. I get paired with more people who are stronger than me, and not enough people who are my strength or weaker. It also sucks that the game punishes players who don’t want to play by whittling their rank even further for every three days of inactivity in Rift Battles. If they took the rank whittling out, I think the game would be better for it.