• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved rift battle wons counted as loss

tiffany butterfly

Reaction score
this have hapoened three tines now. i won. game isnt frozen. i come back to rift map and it says i lost. everytime i had a full health fighter left so even if my main carry died from frost armor there is no way i lost! this rift is so buggy!

at least i was able to finish all those rifts, but they may get a revenge win. thats ok. whats not ok is im going to lose not becaus i suck but game bugged.

This just happened to me too. Do we have any updates if this will get fixed soon? Or we would just suck it up in the meantime?

Could you clarify step by step what exactly is happening? You complete an entire rift battle, win all the fights, and get a pop-up saying you lost? Do you have a video of this?

i have this hapoened three times

for the forst two times. both foghting non boss node.

i won a node. the win score screen pop up. i tap continue without looking at it. i come back to rift map. my fight was counted as loss, fighters lost energy, rift lose count went from 1 to 0. in both instence i won the battle but couldnt get the 2500 bonus, so they revenge and won back their score.

last time was on boss node. i finished the fight. i won. same old score things. then i was not presented with a rift finished banner but back to the rift map! my fight counted as loss, energy gone blah blah. no 2500 bonus ofc. i fight the boss node again. finished the rift in the end.

i dont have a video because i dont record every minute of my game and how would i even know when somethng bad will happen? look into this or not. personally i dont care about rifts anymore.

This should be fixed now, please let me know if you are still seeing it.