• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

RIFT is a joke to new level 70's and why is there no Diamond 5 rank?

Well now I am stuck. Rift base should have a cooldown coz i get attacked by various players and lose all my rift score. I get paired up with people having so strong fighters that it becomes hard to score high.

Past 2-3 weeks the d4 cutoff has gotten worse. G1 is at 1220 while D4 is 1654 in fire week rift. The prev 2 weeks also had D4 in 1600s while G1 is still around lower 1200s. There should be a new ranking for maybe top 1000 or top 2% or so which I think are around the 1500 rift rating.

Matchmaking is a whole another issue. Early matches happen against lv 40-50s and around 1450-1500 rating i get stomped by people who have been lv 70 longer. Hopefully they adjust something for the 5.1 release coming soon. It will be sudden for the devs but is much needed.

I don't even see the point of trying until I get an Assassins Greed. Or spend another year leveling defenses, and another leveling moves. And watching the diamonds do the same and then the diamond cut off will be in the 2k range.

Yeah I'm just venting. Let me be.

Past 2-3 weeks the d4 cutoff has gotten worse. G1 is at 1220 while D4 is 1654 in fire week rift. The prev 2 weeks also had D4 in 1600s while G1 is still around lower 1200s. There should be a new ranking for maybe top 1000 or top 2% or so which I think are around the 1500 rift rating.

Matchmaking is a whole another issue. Early matches happen against lv 40-50s and around 1450-1500 rating i get stomped by people who have been lv 70 longer. Hopefully they adjust something for the 5.1 release coming soon. It will be sudden for the devs but is much needed.
Latest 5.1 teaser dropped and the dev team did have plans for rift. Defender and attacker diversity, rank reset based on how high you scored, dia rank threshold adjusted and revenge battle logic is being updated.

I wasnt a top rift ranker so I havent experienced the endless IF/ Blue screen bases. Atk and HP penalty needs to be significant to make the defender hurt that they remove them. Not sure how it will affect the attacking meta.

Excited to see how this update turns out to be.

I don't remember suggesting it somewhere or just thinking about it, but why not change the time of the rift attack from a whole week to 6 days? And on Sunday to allow only to take revenge on the attackers? Now the rift is arranged so that you can sweat and score points all week and get 5-10 attacks in the last hour, most of which will defeat you. You won't even be able to recoup. And instead of the desired d4, for example, get g1. I haven't been trying to get good seats in the rift for a long time, for me it's just a hassle. as mentioned above, getting stronger becomes stronger by getting diamond keys and mountains of diamond sand.