• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Rift matchmaking based on power level is backfiring in upper ranks

I'd also love to know how is collection strength calculated.

'Cause I'm getting this nagging feeling that me having a quadrillion extras silvers I've been too lazy to level up is inflating my score.

I can understand that there can be some rank issues at higher ranks. But I don't think collection-based matching should be thrown out the window entirely. I had a couple matches this week that were like back before collection strength was taken into account: people with much more powerful bases that were--for some reason--ranked lower than me. Catalysts are definitely as critical--if not more so--to fighters in the collection, and really make or break some maps. Collection strength should be redefined so that blowout matches still don't happen but what constitutes a strong collection is more robust so that the current issues with matchmaking are also mitigated.

Reactions: Jhosvi
Thanks for the info @jamar I guess I should turn my substandard golds into lvl1 diamonds and leave them there to have a chance in rift.