1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other Ripped off

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Holdenomega3, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Holdenomega3

Holdenomega3 New Member

I've been a player for almost 2 years. The rewards have been slow but worth it

That is until the fukua release. I got over excited and dropped 50 dollars on trying to get single gold fukua
    Not only did I not get one but I didn't get a single gold card at all, and as for fukua I got two bronze

I've never been so hurt by a game before. It was like being robbed by my best friend.

I'll probably never play again

2. Art3mes

Art3mes Active Member

Goodbye

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  3. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

Sorry about your luck, but you are looking at the situation wrong. Instead of feeling ripped off, feel great for supporting a game you've been playing for almost 2 years. Fifty bucks is a big help!

If you seek guaranteed gold, look at the 10+1 Cloned Jackpot Relic. With increased Fukua odds, a Fukua may or may not appear, but that 11th relic must have a gold or diamond in it. At 5k theonite, this was the best deal for me.

Skellby, Aluna and Disasterrr19 like this.
  4. Rudølf

Rudølf Well-Known Member

Please come back soon ;0;

5. Irghen

Irghen Active Member

I'm still wondering if I should get that pack, my brain says get Canopy but my terrible gambling addiction says RELICS.

How did it go for you?

Robokit likes this.
  6. Robokit

Robokit Active Member

I got 2 non-Fukua golds, but only 1 silver Fukua from the 10+1 jackpot.

Irghen likes this.
  7. Lililira

Lililira Well-Known Member

My general mindset when buying relics is only do it if you'd be alright with getting the worst possible outcome or something close to it, otherwise you'll probably end up disappointed. (Aka never expect Golds/Dias from premieres, never expect to get any specific variant when opening character relics, etc.)

By this reasoning, I'd say a single Silver Fukua is about the maximum you should expect, but honestly the odds are decent you won't even get one. The odds are about 1 in 7 for Fukua, which means about 1 per 10+1 on average, but if you got unlucky you could end up with none. It's a good source of fodder Silvers though and there's a guaranteed Gold, so it's actually a pretty good deal if you're not specifically hoping for Fukua.

It's up to you tbh, but if I were in your situation I'd just keep saving to get the Hyper pack when it comes back.

8. Irghen

Irghen Active Member

I had completely forgotten about that one, since it was so out of my reach when it came out but now it looks like a great incentive to stockpile Theo. Thanks for pointing it out.

Lililira likes this.