• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Robo-fortune 2x odds

I want to know, i have enought purrminators for two lives (or nine)

I imagine that the Robo-Fortune 2x odds will last until update 3.3 when Robo will become available from Prize Fights.

I'd assume (or at least hope) they will let us know before they'll remove it so people still have a chance to take advantage of it

I imagine that the Robo-Fortune 2x odds will last until update 3.3 when Robo will become available from Prize Fights.
Update from 3.1 to 3.2 had about 2 months in-between. You think it could last this long? :0
I have personally no real interest in the new character and I've been stacking my Relics since the latest update. (She's probably quite the death machine, but I like to play Eyecandy-type of Skullgirls )
Can't wait for the 2x Odds to end so I can do my Relic Openings ahah

I. Cannot. Wait. Lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190529-101745_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20190529-101745_Skullgirls.jpg
    921.6 KB · Views: 24
The upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2 had an interval of about 2 months.
Do you think it would last that long?
I personally have no real interest in the new character and since the latest update, I've been piling my Relics.
She's probably quite a death machine, but I like playing Skullgirls-type Eyecandy
Can't wait to finish the 2x Odds so I can do my Relic Openings
Hiya! This thread is really ooolllddd and this is kinda unrelated to the original post, but to answer you:

The 2x Annie odds are ONLY applied to Celestial relics. If you have any other relic type, you can open them now with standard drop rates.

Hiya! This thread is really ooolllddd and this is kinda unrelated to the original post, but to answer you:

The 2x Annie odds are ONLY applied to Celestial relics. If you have any other relic type, you can open them now with standard drop rates.
Thread Necromancy level 5!! lol
btw thanks god they remove the x2 odd on every relic, hated it on robo ngl

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Thread Necromancy level 5!! lol
btw thanks god they remove the x2 odd on every relic, hated it on robo ngl
Brace yourself for when the new characters hit because they'll be making a comeback 😥

It's only been 2x chanced specifically on premieres before, aside from Annie where it became confined to celestial relics. I wouldn't assume the system for the future new characters would change from the Annie release, I believe the trend for this version will continue.