• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Robo-fortune Blockbuster "Assault Battery" visual error

AleSinH

Reaction score

Phone: Siragon SP-6100
Android 10

Let me known if im the only one with this problem 😭Screenshot_20210907-202923.png

Last edited:
Have you attempted to reinstall to see if that fixes it? We have had reports of players seeing colored pixels on their screen and it appears to be device specific. We've been able to reproduce it and should have a fix in a future update.

I can say for certain if you are having the same issue though, do you only see this when doing Assault Battery? Or have you seen it elsewhere while playing.

Have you attempted to reinstall to see if that fixes it? We have had reports of players seeing colored pixels on their screen and it appears to be device specific. We've been able to reproduce it and should have a fix in a future update.

I can say for certain if you are having the same issue though, do you only see this when doing Assault Battery? Or have you seen it elsewhere while playing.
I reinstalled the game and, the error is still there.

The error appeared everywhere, but the best example of it was Assault Battery.. My b 😬.

Anyways, thx for the support 👍

Got it thanks. If it appears elsewhere in game then I suspect it's the same issue I posted above. We'll get it fixed for a future update.