• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Robo-Fortune colour palettes

Kassem Shour

Reaction score
So the much anticipated Robo-Fortune will finally make her grand entrance. Like I did before for Ms Fortune, let us vote on which colour pallets we want to see in the game.

My favorite Robo-Fortune PALLET:
wot.jpg

(sorry couldn't resist. Is it even possible to edit thread titles?)

Seriously though, my top three palettes with name suggestions:

1. #14 RX-78-2 Gundam - Mewtype
2. #18 Samus Aran (Varia Suit) - Other Mlem
3. #16 Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) - Felis Major

My favorite Robo-Fortune PALLET:
View attachment 3131

(sorry couldn't resist. Is it even possible to edit thread titles?)

Seriously though, my top three palettes with name suggestions:

1. #14 RX-78-2 Gundam - Mewtype
2. #18 Samus Aran (Varia Suit) - Other Mlem
3. #16 Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) - Felis Major
LOOOOOOL:D:D:D:D:D:D
That's really good, love the pun. Next time make the pallet colourful than you can call it a Robo-Fortune 'colour pallet'. Also, the names you have given are excellent :)

Reactions: rexturtle1120
The default color has been officially announced! You know what that means. The palette picks are coming. For fun, let's guess what they might be:

BRONZE (x2)
Prototype Robo-Fortune (#1 Default)
Copycat Robo-Fortune (#13 Robo-Ky from Guilty Gear)​

SILVER (x2)
Avenger Robo-Fortune (#12 Iron Man)
So BASSIC Robo-Fortune (#15 Bass from Mega Man 7)​

GOLD (x3)
Mewtype Robo-Fortune (#14 RX-78-2 Gundam)
Other Mlem Robo-Fortune (#18 Samus Aran Varia Suit)
Orbot Robo-Fortune (#6 Vectorman)​

DIAMOND (x1)
Infrared Robo-Fortune (#7 Virtual Boy)​

(and to match other fighters to have a total of 9, Robo-Fortune would probably get a bonus Silver. One may recall how fighters that didn't have Elemental Relic-only Golds, got a silver variant in the Halloween 2018 update)

Reactions: Kassem Shour
The default color has been officially announced! You know what that means. The palette picks are coming. For fun, let's guess what they might be:

BRONZE (x2)
Prototype Robo-Fortune (#1 Default)
Copycat Robo-Fortune (#13 Robo-Ky from Guilty Gear)​

SILVER (x2)
Avenger Robo-Fortune (#12 Iron Man)
So BASSIC Robo-Fortune (#15 Bass from Mega Man 7)​

GOLD (x3)
Mewtype Robo-Fortune (#14 RX-78-2 Gundam)
Other Mlem Robo-Fortune (#18 Samus Aran Varia Suit)
Orbot Robo-Fortune (#6 Vectorman)​

DIAMOND (x1)
Infrared Robo-Fortune (#7 Virtual Boy)​

(and to match other fighters to have a total of 9, Robo-Fortune would probably get a bonus Silver. One may recall how fighters that didn't have Elemental Relic-only Golds, got a silver variant in the Halloween 2018 update)
They are all excellent pallets, but what I care for right now is that the IRON-MAN colour pallet has been picked. I don't care if it's a SILVER, GOLD or DIAMOND, I just want THAT pallet.

They’ve just revealed the Iron Man palette as a Fire element silver, Nyanotech!

Reactions: Kassem Shour
ngl?? id really like to see color palette number 10, the one based on aigis from persona
it would also be cool if it was named something like "nyandroid" or something that has to do with angels since shes an android and in persona 4 arena shes called "the heartless armed angel" or something like that
i also hope that palettes 2, 11, 17, and 24 will be used as well ^^

I’m hoping to see her Samus and Motoko Kusanagi palettes, personally.

I really want either the Kos-Mos one or the T-Elos one. I don't need both, just give me one.

WOW, all the pallets for Robo have been released and I guessed 4 of them correctly. C3PO, Samus Aran, Terminator and (most important to me) IRON-MAN. That is just AWSOME! I wonder if the devs are going to show us a Diamond Robo or will it come later? Either way, I'm SUPER HYPED to download the next update and to binge play Robo. Thanks game Devs for finally giving us our 'metal kitty cat' :).

WOW, all the pallets for Robo have been released and I guessed 4 of them correctly. C3PO, Samus Aran, Terminator and (most important to me) IRON-MAN. That is just AWSOME! I wonder if the devs are going to show us a Diamond Robo or will it come later? Either way, I'm SUPER HYPED to download the next update and to binge play Robo. Thanks game Devs for finally giving us our 'metal kitty cat' :).
We may still be getting a natural diamond Robo, which will mean that one more palette is coming

Might be able to guess the element:

Prototype Robo-Fortune (B)
M-3OW Robo-Fortune (B)
Nyanotech Robo-Fortune (S)
Purrminator Robo-Fortune (S)
Terror Byte Robo-Fortune (G)
Blue Screen Robo-Fortune (G)
Head Hunter Robo-Fortune (G)
??? Robo-Fortune (D)

Probably will be Air, Light, or Water type. Or maybe like how LordOozy suggested on Twitter, the natural diamond could be Neutral with RAcaseal (Phantasy Star Online) colors. Rainbow Blight Double needs friends!

I want the Gundam colors (#14) but there are dozens of other strong choices to choose from.

Reactions: educavalcantee
My guess is that the Diamond is going to be either 'Ghost in the Shell' , 'Bass' , 'Vectorman' or 'Virtualboy'.