• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

SA’s I want to see on Eliza

Reaction score
HEYY ITS DAVID! back at it again with trying to fix Stand Out lol but I came up with an idea BUT, it might also be A) too busted or B) not exactly what they had in mind for stand out—but whatever.

SA IDEA:
(countering painwheels and bad hair days/parasite weave)

SA1:

Eliza cannot make critical attacks. Each percent of critical rate becomes 0.3/0.5/1% BONUS ATTACK MODIFER.
*fully maxed skill tree will result in 25% critical rate. therefore, 25% bonus attack %.
100% crit rate = 100% bonus attack %*

SA2:

When hit with a CRITICAL ATTACK, 10/25/50% chance to activate a 6 second REGEN.

Well, what do you think? Eliza suffers from the straight up FACT that she sucks at dealing damage (like all the time). So, I thought that maybe an attack modifier is just what she needed! Plus it’s not impossible to face painwheel AND I DO REALIZE that by making her not able to crit the already available crit damage modifer becomes useless BUT, i think getting extra attack modifer is almost broken.
Like imagine getting like idk what the regular is but like 75% attack bonus from fully leveled moves THEN ANOTHER 100% from crit then her lack lustre damage will be like top level!!

Another think that i tried to implement was some healing because I know that she was originally meant to be a defender so why not directly counter the top bleed characters, Filia. Bad Hair day will have a hard time against this eliza because she gets bonus crit rate against bleeding targets and if that crit procs regen before becoming a permableed, HEHE BYE!
Well there you go, my ideas. Feel free to destroy me in the comments because I 128372% have a CRITICAL (kill me now) flaw somewhere in my ideas so please let’s try to make this a thing!

And if some people agree with me, I will start a poll and see if i can get the Dev’s to notice me ;-;

Reactions: rexturtle1120