• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other SA’s we’d like to see

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hi how are ya? I’m not sure if anyone’s done this yet (they probably have) but I was thinking that there are so many different Signiture absolutes new fighters could have and it would be cool if the community helped make some of these new SAs so while I don’t have many ideas myself at the moment if you’ve had a signiture ability idea feel free to post it below

oh but I do think it would be a good idea to change some of the fighters SA for example the water Temple double should function kinda like Painwhell firefly and NecroBreacker Squigly in the sense that she can regain 15% health up to 50% health every time she transmutates instead of just 15% every elemental advantage, another No element fighter might be nice but in the end the fighters are still pretty good as they are now so there’s no real need to improve just yet

Reactions: PHPP
I've been putzing with the idea of making an Egretible Choices Parasoul fan card, with a SA along the lines of Star-Crossed, in that it stuns, except it activates maybe 50% of the time if an enemy hits you RIGHT after you attack. You know how sometimes Cerebella seems to get off moves when it seems like she shouldn't be able to? It'd be something of a counter to that.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I've been putzing with the idea of making an Egretible Choices Parasoul fan card, with a SA along the lines of Star-Crossed, in that it stuns, except it activates maybe 50% of the time if an enemy hits you RIGHT after you attack. You know how sometimes Cerebella seems to get off moves when it seems like she shouldn't be able to? It'd be something of a counter to that.
Oh yes I know all too well how much cerabella is able to get away with. That does sound like a terrific idea for parasol, especially after she uses her charge attack-can’t tell you how many times I’ve been hit right after that. What would her second SA be? Maybe something along the lines of draining meter from stunned opponents, we have a lot of bonus damage ones so this would be something new

Reactions: fanghoul
My original thought was to just add another random debuff when they get stunned, but being able to drain meter sounds way better / more interesting! And more in line with the control focus of the first part of the SA.

I always wondered why there isn't an SA that plays around with how certain Buffs and Debuffs parallel eachother. I can see a Double variant that has an SA with "If inflicted with debuff turns into its opposite effect", "If opponent has a buff, transforms it into its debuff counterpart" the condition can be anything really, On hit, upon using Blockbusters, Crits, Transmutation.

Bloodbath does that with Bleed-> Regen... but it applies when anyone does a BB so a specific condition.

Last edited:
I always wondered why there isn't an SA that plays around with how certain Buffs and Debuffs parallel eachother. I can see a Double variant that has an SA with "If inflicted with debuff turns into its opposite effect", "If opponent has a buff, transforms it into its debuff counterpart" the condition can be anything really, On hit, upon using Blockbusters, Crits, Transmutation.

Bloodbath does that with Bleed-> Regen... but it applies when anyone does a BB so a specific condition.
That’s a really good idea! Albeit a quite powerful one but still quite a good idea. Do you have any clever name puns for the double?

That’s a really good idea! Albeit a quite powerful one but still quite a good idea. Do you have any clever name puns for the double?
Palette 12 (the Mrs. Victoria one), Dissipline with the SA, Sinful Duality

if too OP it could have a slightly easier variation requirement of Xenomorph's condition. either element advantage or neutral element advantage/penalty so there's always 3(against Fire/Water/Air) or 4(Dark/Light) elements she can turn into for the SA to work?

An idea I had a while ago on discord

Ms_Fortune_Purrglar.png

Purrglar SA:
Sleight of claw 1: Chance to steal a buff from the opponent on hit.
2: While decapitated, hits with the head steal opponents bb meter

or

Take and give
1: same as above
2: When activated, the stolen buff gets replaced with one stack of the corresponding debuff if available

The second one is pretty much like Sol's idea.

Palette 12 (the Mrs. Victoria one), Dissipline with the SA, Sinful Duality

if too OP it could have a slightly easier variation requirement of Xenomorph's condition. either element advantage or neutral element advantage/penalty so there's always 3(against Fire/Water/Air) or 4(Dark/Light) elements she can turn into for the SA to work?
That could work but I think maybe the SA would have to be more along the lines of your other suggestions in that it happens on crits or blockbusters, only because if we did do transmutation it would be kinda like rainbow blight right? Also nice choice of name and pallete

Reactions: Sol
An idea I had a while ago on discord

View attachment 1234

Purrglar SA:
Sleight of claw 1: Chance to steal a buff from the opponent on hit.
2: While decapitated, hits with the head steal opponents bb meter

or

Take and give
1: same as above
2: When activated, the stolen buff gets replaced with one stack of the corresponding debuff if available

The second one is pretty much like Sol's idea.
That’s pretty good too, though now I’m kinda anxious for Ms.Fourtune to be playable. Purrgular was a good play on words- actually I wonder if all of her names are gonna be play on words. I know most of the fighters are but some like Eliza Bloodbath Cerebella Understudy and etcetera don’t. Hmmm

That could work but I think maybe the SA would have to be more along the lines of your other suggestions in that it happens on crits or blockbusters, only because if we did do transmutation it would be kinda like rainbow blight right? Also nice choice of name and pallete
that makes sense or it'll be interesting if it had a different way to proc it entirely.

Hey look at me replying to my own post!
I had an idea for a Ms.Fourtune-
Double Deadly Vision Ms.Fourtune

SA: Cat-arracs
1:50% when critically hit to inflict hex on the opppnent
2:if opponent has an active debuff 100% chance to inflict a second debuff upon hit
(Only one additional buff will be added- basically you can only have two debuffs on the oponent using her SA at a time)

I’m not sure what the pallete would be but since the SA is Cattaracs I wanted to make the name something along the lines of double vision- keeping in tact with that idea I decided that of course I should have Her inflict the debuff that looks most like an eye, hex. Since the name is Double Deadly Vision (or maybe Deadly Doubke vision) I figured it was only fair to have her be able to inflict one other debuff as a result of double vision. On a side note I guess this could be a double fighter just cause her (its) name is mentioned, but I like the cat pun wayyyyyyyy too much

Oh hey I had another idea!
So I was thinking about how allot of bronzes (also quick note, allot is a word, alot is NOT a word) focus on tag-ins to use their SAs. So what if we got a new bronze for any fighter (or Ms.Fourtune when she comes out) That Gives you immunity when you tag in and at match start for a certain number of seconds. At first when you think about this it’s kinda helpful but the deal with tagging in isn’t what we really want, also it’s a bronze. Now the purpose of this ability isn’t nessasarily for fighting alone in general but for the “challenges” that effects fight. Think of the treasure node in That one super hard daily event (these names have escaped me!) where your rushing to beat the doom that has been inflicted on you. Well if you’d had immunity on match start and Immuntiyy on ally tag in- then the match is a synch! So while this isn’t really a game changer ability I still think that if new bronzes were ever made (or for Ms.Fourtunes bronze)that this should be an ability. Cause if squiggly can get a third silve fighter than anything’s possible