• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Same diamond character 3 times

l.laz

Reaction score
Hello,
So I've got Black Dahlia Unholy Ghost 3 times in a row.
I personally find it very unfair and weird to get the same diamond character for 3 times in a row after waiting for almost a month to get the diamond relic.
It makes the game boring and I lose the will to play.
I don't think it's possible to have that bad of luck to get the same diamond character 3 times in a row since its already super rare to get one.
I'm disappointed.

• Wow
Reactions: RizeSheela
Hello,
So I've got Black Dahlia Unholy Ghost 3 times in a row.
I personally find it very unfair and weird to get the same diamond character for 3 times in a row after waiting for almost a month to get the diamond relic.
It makes the game boring and I lose the will to play.
I don't think it's possible to have that bad of luck to get the same diamond character 3 times in a row since its already super rare to get one.
I'm disappointed.
could you provide some screenshots if you can please?

actually it did happen with me same issue with my Shadow Puppet Fukua. but her 2nd diamond copy came out from a Fukua relic instead of a Diamond.

IMG_20240509_140553.jpg

So mine actually did all come from the diamond relic which got me kinda mad...
😅😌.....
eer well . okay with that as I understood. good point. 😄
eeheheheeh...the same thing likewise with me it happened with my Fukua Dream Demon Spotlight issue last Christmas ...
but what can we do bro... it's a hard crazy gamble as usual with Online games 😌😅🤷🏻‍♀️