• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Screen freezes

Mar_lovesCats

Reaction score
The screen freezes when I'm fighting, I can't do something so I close and open the game again but if I was playing prize fights I loose my streak and that happens to me like everyday, now my longest streak is 5 bc of this bug (ig?) I have 60 millions on prize fights and I can't reach 61 Millions bc of this issue.
When I saw skullgirls was updated and they "fixed" the bugs I was rlly happy but then I saw that this bug wasn't "fixed" (the gifts section now don't freeze).

So please do something about this, I can't fight bc I'm afraid I loose my streak or my fighters on pararel Realms.

The screen freezes on fights, when the screen Is loading ,in the shop and when I'm leveling up variants.

The screen freezes when I'm fighting, I can't do something so I close and open the game again but if I was playing prize fights I loose my streak and that happens to me like everyday, now my longest streak is 5 bc of this bug (ig?) I have 60 millions on prize fights and I can't reach 61 Millions bc of this issue.
When I saw skullgirls was updated and they "fixed" the bugs I was rlly happy but then I saw that this bug wasn't "fixed" (the gifts section now don't freeze).

So please do something about this, I can't fight bc I'm afraid I loose my streak or my fighters on pararel Realms.

The screen freezes on fights, when the screen Is loading ,in the shop and when I'm leveling up variants.
I think this will be resolved in 5 months or not
SkullSung does not run the game