• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Scribble Cat Collection

moisterrific

Reaction score
Post your Scribble Cat sightings here!

I'll post some of mine to get things started:
qP36kZT.png

CIQhl0W.png

b1Fs70p.png

9fJh20w.png

Last edited:
I'm quite new to the game, and was wondering what does the scribble cat do? Is it a familliar or is it an attack; and how do I acquire one? Is it available for the understudy cerebella as well, or only the ones pictured? Also if it is an attack, what does it do? It'd be great if you could answer a few of those questions.

It's just a developer injoke. Has a rare chance to spawn any time Cerebella uses Lock 'n' Load. In the original game taunting also increases the odds of getting it, but I have no idea if that's still the case here since taunts have other effects.

Scribble Cat also shows up as an even bigger easter egg in the Indivisible prototype. I won't spoil where or how though.

I'm quite new to the game, and was wondering what does the scribble cat do? Is it a familliar or is it an attack; and how do I acquire one? Is it available for the understudy cerebella as well, or only the ones pictured? Also if it is an attack, what does it do? It'd be great if you could answer a few of those questions.

• Scribble cat doesn't attack
  • There's a 0.2% chance for her to spawn when Cerebella successfully hits an opponent using her Lock N' Load special move
  • All versions of Cerebella can spawn scribble cat as long as she has the aforementioned move equipped
  • It would be cool if scribble cat did have some effect in combat though!
An enemy Cerebella can also spawn the cat
JPRUiRV.png

Reactions: Tujae
  • Scribble cat doesn't attack
  • There's a 0.2% chance for her to spawn when Cerebella successfully hits an opponent using her Lock N' Load special move
  • All versions of Cerebella can spawn scribble cat as long as she has the aforementioned move equipped
  • It would be cool if scribble cat did have some effect in combat though!
An enemy Cerebella can also spawn the cat
JPRUiRV.png
Thanks! It'd be really cool to have some sort of attack for scribble cat, but I think it's a really cute Easter egg in the game.

As fun as it'd be for it to effect the match a bit, the amount of salt that'd come from someone inevitably finding a way to lose a match because of an easter egg would be uncalculable.

Got my first scribble cat. I just wish I had reacted fast enough to get a pic. I'm praying for another one soon.

I got my first scribble cat on training mode, i didn't know what it was

And i didn't manage to screenshot it, i didn't know it was really rare 😭

I was just getting started on a Prize Fight and my Cerebella summoned le gato by knocking out the enemy's Peacock with a Lock N' Load.

I've only ever seen this happen once before in all my years playing the game (and I didn't get a screenshot the first time), so this was exciting!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401-233320_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401-233320_Skullgirls.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 4